st13_12.jpg

st6_5.jpg

more on
http://peter.si21.com/brava

All comments are wellcome!

:D

Peter

Wow! Nice car.

Lovely exterior, not too over the top, again the interior is very nice, looks comfortable.

Nice to see some DVD equipment too.

Liam

Very nice Peter!

Where in Slovenia are you? Was in Ljubljana last August for my wedding anniversary and spent some time in Bled/Bohinj too - was lovely, beautiful part of the world - Loved the nice smooth motorway too, pity I was in a hired Opel Corsa :(

Am going to near Ptuj in a few weeks as my wife is half-Hungarian and she has a cousin there who is getting married.

thanks guys.

I've just ordered two more lcds... ;) And some other mods are on the way... :d

@simon: Please send me the date, when you're comming... I think there is tuning show in Ptuj just in the beginning of May... ;)

Peter

dgrejtest said:
@simon: Please send me the date, when you're comming... I think there is tuning show in Ptuj just in the beginning of May... ;)

Peter

Place is Murska Sobota (looked at the map, not actually THAT near Ptuj!). Will be there for May 14th, but only for the day of the wedding as we are visiting family in Hungary aswell.

We are flying, pity as my Coupé would have enjoyed a pan-European blast. :D

@Simon:

WOW LUCKY GUY!!!

There is a Tuning show exactly in Murska sobota - THAT DAY! That is on 14.5. 2005... :D

Send me PM a few days before, and I'll give you some details - maybe it'll fit your timeplan.. :D

Peter

Back