General Booked in with Angel Tunning

Currently reading:
General Booked in with Angel Tunning

ive had a few cars mapped before and had no problems with ecu wipes...has anyone had exeperience with this from Angel Tuning ? i thought the map was hidden and you had to go looking for it to defo see it on the cars computer ?
An comments welcome from Angel if your on here tonight please .

cheers

It will be completely overwritten.

Now I specifically warn them not to touch the ECU.

Do they not get suspicious when you say that?

Were Angel ok with putting the map back on...I wonder how many times they would do it for free !

Do they not get suspicious when you say that?

Were Angel ok with putting the map back on...I wonder how many times they would do it for free !

As it's your car they have no authority to do anything without your permission. Regardless of any recall.

Angel were fantastic, they came out to my place of work (Worcester) the very next day. In fact, it was the same day that I called them to tell them of the problem. Again, free of charge, he wouldn't even take £20 for a drink.

if the dealer is installing an updated map to your ecu, then of course your remap is going to be wiped. but if they're just doing diagnostics the remap can't be seen, you have to specifically download teh map from the ecu, its stored in a different place to fault codes.

and as for the idiot saying that up-rated pads don't make a difference and just to fit the cheapest you can get, stop talking ******. they do work, they work even better when used with an uprated/grooved disc. never just put the cheapest pad on you can find, you get what you pay for. if i'm fitting a standard pad/disc i use TRW-Lucas parts, when i uprate the pads on this car i'll fit Tarox discs and probably Mintex M1144 pads.

and as for the idiot saying that up-rated pads don't make a difference and just to fit the cheapest you can get, stop talking ******. they do work, they work even better when used with an uprated/grooved disc. never just put the cheapest pad on you can find, you get what you pay for. if i'm fitting a standard pad/disc i use TRW-Lucas parts, when i uprate the pads on this car i'll fit Tarox discs and probably Mintex M1144 pads.

:yeahthat:

Back