Blue & Me Not Working or Don't I Have It :(

Currently reading:
Blue & Me Not Working or Don't I Have It :(

dme3633

Hi All

How do you know if you have Blue & Me or not, i have the windows button/phone button on the steering wheel and the usb connector underneath the temp controls, there is a electronic box in the glovebox but i doesn't have a blue & me sticker on it
( not sure if there was a sticker in it) and the isn't a secondary usb in the glovebox, if possible could upload some photos so i know what i'm looking for

i need to know because if the car does have Blue & me then it's not working and the usb is not working either

thanks

daniel

Last edited:
Hi All

How do you know if you have Blue & Me or not, i have the windows button/phone button on the steering wheel and the usb connector underneath the temp controls, there is a electronic box in the glovebox but i doesn't have a blue & me sticker on it
( not sure if there was a sticker in it) and the isn't a secondary usb in the glovebox, if possible could upload some photos so i know what i'm looking for

i need to know because if the car does have Blue & me then it's not working and the usb is not working either

thanks

daniel

Hi Daniel,

You don't say what car you have but in the Fiat Fiorino/Qubo the B&Me is a black box with a blue connector on its top (co-incidence?) and it's located under the driver's seat..
Have a look here for a pic of the unit so you know what you're looking for ;)

The USB socket you refer to should have a blue & me logo on it with a sliding cover over the USB socket.

Hope that's some help.

Paul

Back