General Blue Barchetta Project

Currently reading:
General Blue Barchetta Project

Hard to see LRB but BMW wiper spoilers are at the bottom don't know if this is what you mean? But it's the way they are meant to be.....

DSC00382.JPG

The spoilers on mine are upside down as they are for a RHD car :( actually not a huge problem and they do not lift off at speed.

They are easy to fit, simply lift up the flap, pass the wiper arm through the gap, push the clip in the middle of the blade over the bend in the wiper arm and push until it clicks. Once the clip has clicked push down the flap and job done!

Here's pics. Does this look the same as you're talking about LRB?
The third pic has the outer cover removed.

Attachments

• DSC00532.JPG
    DSC00532.JPG
    401.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00533.JPG
    DSC00533.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    430.7 KB · Views: 20
Sorry for the delay, been away for a few days in the 1/2 term.

Yup, those are the same as mine, you need to pass the bent top of the wiper arm over the plastic clip and then push the clip on the wiper towards the top of the arm, it should make a clip. Once that's on you put the cover on and press it back into the gap between the top of the wiper arm and the top of the bracket - does this make sense??

If not give me a call!!

Sorry for the delay, been away for a few days in the 1/2 term.

Yup, those are the same as mine, you need to pass the bent top of the wiper arm over the plastic clip and then push the clip on the wiper towards the top of the arm, it should make a clip. Once that's on you put the cover on and press it back into the gap between the top of the wiper arm and the top of the bracket - does this make sense??

If not give me a call!!

Thanks LRB. I will take a look at them at the weekend. Still haven't fitted them.

Fix one problem - gain another. Snapped the lever that releases the hood cover last night. It still operates fine. I guess the plastic was just brittle. Needs replacing now.

Attachments

• DSC00576.JPG
    DSC00576.JPG
    260.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00578.JPG
    DSC00578.JPG
    395.8 KB · Views: 21
Finally got drilled and grooved discs on the front with new OMP pads. I cheated and got LB Autos to do the job. Notice the BLUE calipers. Just need to paint the back calipers next time its dry - whenever that will be.

Attachments

• DSC00608.JPG
    DSC00608.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 37
Finally got drilled and grooved discs on the front with new OMP pads. I cheated and got LB Autos to do the job. Notice the BLUE calipers. Just need to paint the back calipers next time its dry - whenever that will be.

:eek: After I spent all of that time creating a guide for you!!! I think you needed a bigger spanner and a hammer ;)

I know. Feel guilty about chickening out but I couldn't budge those caliper bolts. Brilliant guide though.

Lui said he didn't think I'd notice much difference but one of my old pads was wearing thin and the caliper was seizing up so he was glad I'd changed the pads. I think I can notice a difference for sure. The brakes seem a lot less spongey. I must do those rear calipers blue. One of the guys at the garage says he's inspired to paint his Bravo calipers now.

Back