Blue and Me, No lady's voice, 2009 GPsporting

Currently reading:
Blue and Me, No lady's voice, 2009 GPsporting

Hi All,

I have no Lady's voice when trying to use Blue and Me, I have just started trying to use this function on the car.
I have looked thru loads of threads.
I have downloaded the files from Blue and me but the screen comes up with config error.
Still no voice talking to me.
My Iphone 6s connects fine and I can dial out but still no sound thru blue and me, tried all the volume settings too.

Do I need a new Blue and Me module? or does the car need to go on a diagnostic?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Ian

OK abit more looking and I think I need a replacement Blue and Me module
I also will need Multiscan - well I have been putting it off.
Spend some money on payday

I will update for info

Ian

Search B and M in the Grande section

Its possible it will reset.. with MES

Before you buy a new module

NOBODY WITH MES NEAR YOU..??

Lady's voice..
I get an Italian woman shouting :eek:

At the very least disconnect the car battery for 10-20 minutes to reset B&M the see if you get any sound.

It would seem the B&M is actually working if you can connect your iPhone so there is something else going on, perhaps B&M is not talking to the radio properly and so it’s no letting any sound through?

Maybe a wiring fault which may be harder to find but cheaper than a new B&M Module

Not having to buy a module would be great :)

OK what is going right; phone is connecting, phonebook uploading and I can scroll thru and dial out.
What I am not getting is a voice thru the speakers at all, no dialling tone and cannot hear anything thru speakers, when I press windows button I do hear beep prompt.

Radio works fine, button on steering wheel to lower volume not working.

I cannot update thru USB, I am using a small memory decent brand stick.
No big deal if I cannot get it working - but I like to fix things :)

Thanks for response
Ian

Last edited:
I am no expert with modern car electronics etc.
I have been on the ECU multiscan website and it does mention that Blue and me can be accessed, so if it can then what can be done with multiscan relating to B&M?

What I have found;

|INFO| - Identification data reading is supported on the module
|DTC| - Error codes reading and clearing is supported on the module

So DTC should tell me what is wrong?

Ian

So what is needed to reset-update ?

FIAT software..? (name escapes me)

Fiat Examiner software.

I'm not sure that B&M actually records faults, its not a module that monitors anything, however there is a strong trend on the forum for the module to just fail or go wrong, Yes you can log into the B&M module with MES but there is nothing you can activate on or off, i've never seen it record fault codes and all it gives you is some basic information like the serial number of the module. there is nothing you can test or monitor like you can with something like the body computer or the engine ECU.

Charlie is better suited to explaining relearn as it’s do to with the engine.

Power steering is likely to be a weak battery caused by sitting on the drive and not getting a proper run, I had to charge the battery on mine as I was doing the same moving it forwards and back while working on it.

Back