West Midlands Black country fiat meet and pub!

Currently reading:
West Midlands Black country fiat meet and pub!

Black country fiat meet and pub!
showcase cinema dudley
Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'll most likely be turning up with my mrs', anybody know if any of the other Stilo lot will be turning up? if not i'll shoot a few messages around in our section to try and persuade some to come out.

I'll most likely be turning up with my mrs', anybody know if any of the other Stilo lot will be turning up? if not i'll shoot a few messages around in our section to try and persuade some to come out.

looks like chappers has a stilo :)

well i will get a pic taken of any fiat i drive past :p or on the way to the pub if we're on a duel carriage way i will go from the back and take pic of every car something like that neways :) looking forward to this now.. how much petrol you reckon will be used do i fill it up or will half tank be enough you think?

wilko bud, post code is

Park Gate Inn
Stourbridge Road
Wolverley
Kidderminster
DY10 3PT

i think wel wait about 30-45 mins at the cinema?if anybody is running late,leave a message on here:)

im realy hoping for decent weather, the drive there is preety sweet.
ohhhh i go to this pub if the swallows nest in halsowen is full love the drive down there although there is afew tight bends on the countylane haha but real nice pub and good drive down there :)

Is everyone welcome to this as I would like to come down if I get a chance , Im an ex Punto Mk2 Driver . Now ive got a Grande Mjet Sporting . Bog Standard though unfortuantly. Does it matter its not modified ?

Is everyone welcome to this as I would like to come down if I get a chance , Im an ex Punto Mk2 Driver . Now ive got a Grande Mjet Sporting . Bog Standard though unfortuantly. Does it matter its not modified ?

its a meet man if your ont he fourm and have a fait your welcome it could be a shed and you can still come it dont matter just add your name to the attendies and show up and showcase cinema at 3pm the 18th on june :)

Back