Styling Barchetta - New front spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling Barchetta - New front spoiler

I've just added a Lester front spoiler to my Barchetta - I'm pleased with the way it changes the look. What does eveyone think?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 337
looks nice, it give a racing style. i like it. maybe some pictures with few different angles?

it reminds me to this:
photo30.jpg
photo1.jpg

Looks fine, but I have one question. Speed humps? I have to crawl over them round here and that's with a 'normal' front end.

Racy-looking, some like, some not. Like Lambo Countach: One says the original LP400 was the beauty, the other that the 500 LP Anniversary with all the sideskirts and spoilers...:peace:. The most important thing is that you like it, then thats that LamborghiniCountach1974.jpg

lamborghini-countach-lp500-s 1982.jpg

I've would of gone for the naxos spoiler as it seems more or less original. This one doesn't 'feel' like it is supposed under there.

Thanks guys for your comments. I thought it may get mixed reactions. It does make it look more macho from the front. I got job satisfaction from finding it on ebay, winning it at the last possible second, priming and spraying it, then fitting it. I am not planning on any other modifications. I just wish the Barchetta was a bit quicker, but that's just the way it is and love this little car. It's so nice to drive something different than all the modern, bland cars and have a bit of character, although it is not my daily transport and only comes out on sunny weekends.

Back