General Barchetta get together - if you live in the South and have a B read this!!!

Currently reading:
General Barchetta get together - if you live in the South and have a B read this!!!

OK guy’s and gals,

Just a quick reminder that if you are at a loose end next Sunday (26th August), a few of us are planning on meeting up at Virginia Waters country park in Surrey. It might seem a bit of an odd choice of venue but it has a HUGE car park and is easy to find on the A30 between the M3 and the M25 also gives 90 mins free parking! (y)

The loose fitting plan is to meet up at about 11.00 and have a look over the cars, go for a bit of a :cool: spin :cool: then finish up in a pub for a pint……

The car park is easy to find, it’s about 6 miles from J13/M25 on the A30 heading towards Camberley/Bagshot or 7 miles from J3/M3 on the A30 heading towards Staines/Heathrow. The car park entrance is just next to the Weatsheaf pub and opposite a petrol station (think it’s a Q8 or Total but not 100% sure!)……..

Map can be found here…….

www.multimap.com/hotels/?&hloc=GBGU...164&loc=GB:51.4092:-0.59246:16GU254QFGU25 4QF

Just to get an idea can we have a show of hands and car colours…….? I’ll start….

LittlreRedB – Red (bit obvious but there you go…..)

Well I am in the East but am going to try and get a pass to come along (y)

B has been off the road for > month as I have been in Oz so she needs a run out :cool:

Mine is silver too - 03 facelift with a lovely 3rd brakelight :D

Well I am in the East but am going to try and get a pass to come along (y)

B has been off the road for > month as I have been in Oz so she needs a run out :cool:

Mine is silver too - 03 facelift with a lovely 3rd brakelight :D

Good man (y) - looks like my Red one is going to stand out amongst all the silvers (shame yours isn't red otherwise I would have nicked your boot-lid for the 3rd light!! :cool: )

OK all - just a quick reminder for Sunday's little gathering at Virginia Waters off the A30 in Surrey :cool: ...............weather is looking good (y) so there is no excuse :rolleyes: !!

A guy that I work with may pop along in his mint Ferarri 328 GTB - so get your rags out and get polishing, we can't be outdone by an expensive cousin!!!

Back