Styling back lights

Currently reading:
Styling back lights

managed to work out how to get a email to him so just wait and see if i get a responce now.
i know i wanted to keep my tipo standard but i've seen a couple of tipos with the bonnet extensions now and i am thinking of getting it done, it just makes the front lights look mean. here is a video of a tipo with it done but i dont want the big lump on the top of the bonnet.

there nice, but the image that Graeme101 posted of those back lights are really nice. and those lights are they aloud in the uk with the colour bulbs,
and i dont have a clue with italian.
white_lights.jpg

there nice, but the image that Graeme101 posted of those back lights are really nice. and those lights are they aloud in the uk with the colour bulbs,
and i dont have a clue with italian.
View attachment 54235

its brazilian someone pointed out to me at work today, and converted the price and its £25 but dont know if that is for pair or each, still there cheap enough ether way, its just postage that might kill me. but it might pay to get a couple of pairs as there light in weight so wouldn't make much differents on the postage price and i could try and recover some of the postage cost when i sell the other sets on.

Ended
Fixed price: U.S. $ 91.99

Seller:
RICHARDSOM (9785) 2000 or maisMercadoLíder Platinum See My eShop
Points of the seller: 9785
99% positive qualifications (1% negative)
See the products of this seller | See eShop
Product Type: New
Finally on: 18/12/2008 11:52
Start Date: 27/10/2008 11:52
Quant. Offers from: 11Ver buyers Visits: 686
The Buyer Protection Program (see requirements)

See the advice for a safe and successful negotiation. Click here.
The seller takes full responsibility for publication of the product.

Description

Warranty: Warranty of 3 months of factory ..................................... See also our qualifications.

The above leads me to believe its sort of an eBay?

Here's a current auction:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...rna-esportiva-tuning-traseira-cristal-243-_JM

Sports Flash Type

Description

- Flashlight for sports Fiat Tipo 93 onwards - everyone.

- You do not need adjustments.

- Lens smooth acrylic crystal. Fund mirrored prism. Socket attached to the bulbs.

- UNIT PRICE
- CHECK THE VALUE IN FORM BELOW FOR CARGO SHIPPING
- Do not waste time! Give your LANCE. LIMITED STOCK.

Guarantee

- Make RCD. Excellent quality. Guarantee of 3 months from factory.

- See also our qualifications:

RICHARDSOM Member of the Buyer Protection Program - View requirements

Best Sellers

Buy from:

- Buying more products you include us all in a single freight and save more! Just click to buy the products you want!
AN UPGRADE IN YOUR VEHICLE!

We also have:

DO NOT to give!

-> CLICK HERE <- Enjoy MONTE CARGO AND YOUR PACKAGE!

- Want to other vehicles? -> CLICK HERE <--

Methods of Transmission

- Freight by the buyer's account.

- Check below the value of freight relating to the state where you made the delivery of the goods, and select one of the options below:

CALCULATION CARGO

FAQ

The price refers to the pair or to one side only?
As described above, the unit price is, for each side.
Can I withdraw? I would like to know the address and phone.
Do not work with withdrawals, only items for all of Brazil. According to the rules of MercadoLivre, here we can not disclose our personal data. You'll have the data only after making the purchase by clicking buy.
How?
You have to purchase by clicking buy and receive an automatic email to MercadoLivre with our data (email and phone). Then it is just waiting to contact us or send email to with all the necessary information to complete your purchase, to set the transmission and payment.

Forms of Payment

- Freight by the buyer's account.

- MARKET PAGO:

- You can also pay directly to us via bank transfer or deposit. We work with Bradesco, Banco do Brasil and Itaú.

Our Company:

- Our line:

Enter the name of your vehicle in "Search this e-shop."

Note: Enter the generic name. (Example: To enter Strada Palio)

Last edited:
i dont supose you know how to write a message to him asking if he will post to england and how much it would cost? i've sent him a message in english but did not get a reply so think he does not understand english.

Thought I'd dig this one up as I haven't been on for months

Can someone tell me the difference between the pre 93, and the post 93 Tipo with regard to it's rear lights? Mines a 92 Sedi, so I am lead to believe that these lights will not fit it as they are for a 93 onwards?

I'm not really into this sort of thing, but this seller does a set of 'smoked' lamps, which may complement my Tipo quite well. He does appear to ship abroad, but doesn't accept Paypal. He accepts wire transfers and they can be quite expensive by our UK banks certainly.

I like some of the Uno stuff they do too, plus they made the Tempra there till recently (thats updated from ours), I`ve considered buying bits from Brazil, but theres a few things to consider.

1. Its in Brazil, the postage system is crap & its not unusual for things to go missing. If you loose your money, thats it....

2. These wont be e marked, therefore it wont pass its MOT with them, you could have problems if you get pulled over by a picky policeman & if you crash, they might not pay out because of them.

3. Theres no fog lights, although you could convert the O/S reverse light to have one, alternatively fit one elsewhere on your tailgate or bumper.

4. The postage cost WILL be huge....

Last edited:
Back