General J596 MDO is back!

Currently reading:
General J596 MDO is back!

tipomike

Established member
Hello All,

I havnt posted for ages and the site seems pretty quiet.No matter I thought I would share with you all that my Sedicivalvole is back on the road after new belts and waterpump and a fresh MOT.

Did 5 miles last year so it can only get better!!

MIKE

Hello All,

I havnt posted for ages and the site seems pretty quiet.No matter I thought I would share with you all that my Sedicivalvole is back on the road after new belts and waterpump and a fresh MOT.

Did 5 miles last year so it can only get better!!

MIKE

i'll keep any eye out for you,
Charlie

Always liked the look of the Tipo, good to see people keeping them on the road.

Alfasud Gold Clover Leaf was on my wishlist but I think all of them have returned to mother earth via the dreaded Tinworm now...

Always liked the look of the Tipo, good to see people keeping them on the road.

Alfasud Gold Clover Leaf was on my wishlist but I think all of them have returned to mother earth via the dreaded Tinworm now...

It'd be nice to see a piccie of the Tipo? :yum:

Good, spoke to my old freind George the otherday about his plans to get BTC16V back on the road.
carpics057.jpg

Last edited:
Rich - thats good to hear about Georges car. To reply to the request for a pic - put Tipo into google - click on the Wiki site and at the bottom you will see a pic of my car at the NEC. Apart from a small amount of tinworm in one rear wheelarch ( to be fixed after christmas) it looks the same!!

CHEERS MIKE

Back