East Midlands AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!

Currently reading:
East Midlands AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!

AutoItalia - Stanford Hall : 10 Year Anniversary!
Posted by ben
Stanford Hall
Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 08:30 AM
Until: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Its poxxxy ;). So I have a water boiler... still holding up for now but you never know. lol.

Lol nice one (y) didn't know you were on here :) will you be attending the convoy from tescos in rugby in the morning or turning up later? It'll be great to meet you finally. I live in rugby so if you do break it I have spares :D

Last edited:
Ok guys, please note the convoy route change (due to roadworks)!

We could also possibly do with some more helping to setup on the Saturday if anyone else is available - https://www.fiatforum.com/events/423869-stanford-hall-2015-help-us-put-up-marquee.html

Finally - I will be printing off the name badges tomorrow morning, so please make sure you are signed up by then, or you won't get one (you'll need them for the BBQ)

sorry Ben , busy Saturday..,
how do we change the vehicle member I/D, :confused:

eg "I'm Jeremy and I drive a Chelsea Tractor":rolleyes:

Right!! I won't be there in my GP but can I please park on the stand in my ST? Used to be an active member ages ago on here so maybe I get a burger too? I'll chuck a quid or two in to the donations if need be

there will be parking right behind the FF tent for none fiat cars ...... :devil:

cars-trudge-through-detroit-flooding-ford-focus-st-damaged-photo-gallery_1.jpg

as we sat for 30 mins at the WRONG Tesco for Brooklands:eek:

are there any road names/ landmarks for the Rugby one..??

We'll be going up A34 around 6 am, and Oxford to Banbury stretch of M40 around 7 if anybody fancies convoying with us, ( pm for info)

Marea weekend - silver, and Cinq Sporting - Broom Yellow

Charlie and Garry ( gazmac)

as we sat for 30 mins at the WRONG Tesco for Brooklands:eek:

are there any road names/ landmarks for the Rugby one..??

We'll be going up A34 around 6 am, and Oxford to Banbury stretch of M40 around 7 if anybody fancies convoying with us, ( pm for info)

Marea weekend - silver, and Cinq Sporting - Broom Yellow

Charlie and Garry ( gazmac)

Its tescos on the Leicester road Charlie. There's only one tescos in rugby it's next to a building site where a new retail park is being built. There's also a cinema complex just down the road with a McDonald's there so if your coming south through rugby look for the golden M and its on the right just after. If your coming from the M6 then you just keep going straight at every roundabout until you see it on the left :)

I'd love to come to this but would only be able to get there after dinner. What would be the deal for late comers?

Have fun everyone, gutted i can't make it to meet faces old and new.... Make sure there is plenty of pics of the stand please!!! I took a pic of every car on the stand last year and that alone killed the battery in my camera so make sure your phones and cameras are properly charged for 2moro!!! ;)

I did mine wednesday :lol: but will give mine a quick wipe and wax when I arrive :)

I would of done mine today but I had to work 6am till 6pm in a hot and stuffy warehouse and im nakered :lol:

Back