Styling ATS Classics on a cinq?

Currently reading:
Styling ATS Classics on a cinq?

Razman

The Renegade Master
Anybody know if ats classics will go on a cinq? They look awesome and seeing as I have a black cento they'd look fantastic, could anyone point me in the direction of some that at least resemble these, or at least some with a silver lip?

Not as easy as that

You need to know the ET also so you can work out what spacers you need if any at all

ATS classics are mini wheels arent they? If so genuine mini wheels dont fit

have a look around the internet and you will find some ATS have a look for whylie (cant remember how to spell his user or id tag) he had a orange cinq on ATS classics
AppleSei no there nothing alike here is some pics for you fella

Attachments

• Ats classic.jpg
    Ats classic.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 51
  • mini wheels.JPG
    mini wheels.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 50
You won't get borbet a in anything less than 15x7 even if you do they'll e silly money ats classics could fit but width might be an issue as some are 7"+ wide you'll need to enlarge the centre bore by a mill as vw is 57.1 we need 58.1 they should come up in a good offset but you will still be fighting the vw lot for them although I think you can buy them new still? Of course your still stuck with 13s so no easy brake upgrades

AppleSei no there nothing alike here is some pics for you fella

Youve just shown me a generic set of minilites alloys to go with that pic of the ATS ones - there are other alloys bar minilites that can go on a classic mini

I did google for an image not long after but as you can see from my time of posting it was early morning and i couldnt be bothered to edit

Nonetheless a thank you post as you went to some (ultimately wasted, but unbeknown to you) effort

281105195014 this is the item number an he gives u all the pcd,et and centre bore so going what
black box side I would fort they would fit I found these on eBay hope it helps

Last edited:
End time: 9 Jun 2013 02:34:43 BST

iPhone/iPad URL:
13" ATS CLASSIC alloy wheels +TYRES 4x100 vw golf polo caddy jetta corrado lupo

Browser URL:
13" ATS CLASSIC alloy wheels +TYRES 4x100 vw golf polo caddy jetta corrado

Hi with what black box side I would fort they would fit I found these on eBay

If they fit the VW without a spigot ring they will need machining before they go on your spigot...

so no they won't fit easily speak to your local machine shop or go to supplier

Yep they'll fit might need 4 standard cinq spacers and you'll need spigot rings to go from 60mm of wheels to 58.1 you might have to get 60-57.1 and bore it out. Tbh I think they are the ideal et if in doubt have a look on willtheyfit.con

google spigot 58.1 60.1 for pukka spigot ring set, best to use trace of copperslip on auto and wheel too

Last edited:
many many moon ago, some older members will remember Whiley and his Orange Turbo cinq.. That ran on ATS Classics and was featured in FastCar with El the yellow turbo.

Anyhoo, centre bore was smaller so they needed to be machined out to fit on a fiat, and then wobbly bolts as they are 4x100 (or they come in 4x100 but not 4x98).

Cool wheels though, good luck!

Attachments

• 133_10127940650_2491_n.jpg
    133_10127940650_2491_n.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back