General Any Tipo's for sale?

Currently reading:
General Any Tipo's for sale?

Attachments

• IMG_20160213_154927.jpg
    IMG_20160213_154927.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 45
Yes that's lovely... has it got fancy rear lights?

Like the wheeltrims, classic Tipo. Mine has similar 14" equivalents.

Unfortunately no more Montalbano on BBC4 any more. IMO the coolest cop car ever... (well the earlier petrol one.. not so keen on the later clattery diesel with the extra brake light and wrong wheeltrims).

Hi bluejohn125

It's got cool rear lights, but I'm not sure how fancy they are. There's a photo of the back of the car on page 5 of this thread.

The wheeltrims are wonderfully Tipo stylish
Shame they're scratched, but they're not too bad for the age of the car and at least they're original!

Montalbano's car is amazing... And I've got the available episodes on DVD, so may watch another episode soon (if only to give my 1.4 some inspiration!

Cheers and thanks for the nice comments. :)

I took my Tipo in to the garage to get the cambelt and water pump sorted and asked to give it a check over while he was there.
Found that the brake pipes need changing and it needs a bit of welding underneath.
So it needs another £150 spending on it.
Glad I didn't sell it to Tomskii as I didn't want him to think I was ripping off - I didn't know????

So are you keeping it then, bobby lad? I hope so, these cars are awesome! :)

Let's see a photo of yours!

No, it's still for sale, my wife wants us to get something newer.
I had it done because I'm using it now as my daily driver, I've sold my Lancia!!
I don't want to get the other things done as that will push the price up.
I'll put some photos up soon, if I can remeber how to do it???
Open to offers for it!

Just uploaded some pictures in the Gallery, Members Pictures, Bobbylads Tipo.

Looks really nice Bobbylad!

Hope someone on here goes for it... Or your wife changes her mind! :)

Congratulations on this Camo. It looks like a pretty authentic Teapot. Always like green on a Tipo too. (y) I'm sure I've seen the other badges on Ebay, set the search to Europe as probably Italian sellers only, but they are reliable

Thanks jonti :)

I'm really chuffed with it, and can't wait to get the new exhaust on, which should be Friday.

I was kind of looking for silver initially (then realised I was being way too picky) and the green is really growing on me!

I'll definitely look on eBay for the badges etc. It's going to take a while to get just right, but strangely it's the little details like the badges and smashed air vent that are bothering me!

How's your epic welding project coming along? I'd love to see pics of your Tipo now!

Congratulations on this Camo. It looks like a pretty authentic Teapot. Always like green on a Tipo too. (y) I'm sure I've seen the other badges on Ebay, set the search to Europe as probably Italian sellers only, but they are reliable

We haven't had an update on yours for a while? ;)

Thought about getting rid of the wife but it's cheaper to get rid of the cars!!!

It's still for sale if for around £450!

Will be going on ebay soon.

Back