Any one with F.E.S and yellow adapter, near Leominster

Currently reading:
Any one with F.E.S and yellow adapter, near Leominster

l've been checking on my mobile to see if you had replied, unfortunately I'm heading back home from Bewdley as I type this, I'll be back in sunny Wolverhampton in about 15 minutes. I brought the laptop and cables with me incase you did reply. Your welcome to come to my home in Wolverhampton and use them if its not too far for you. Or i'll be back in Bewdley next weekend.

Hi Shadeyman, Thank you for the offer but with the Brakes being in dire need of an overhaul i had better wait for a fortnight before driving to far in her, caught between the devil and the deep Blue Sea, no word from the dealer who sold the car yet.

That a good point well made.. Are you free tomorrow afternoon Shadeyman, if so would it be ok for us to come up, it would be my Wife (carer) and my youngest (also disabled), if its ok can you message me your address and a convenient time for yourself.

Shadeyman could give you a 2nd opion on the brakes though, see if quick fit were just trying it on

Dave we all know QuickFit are the worst there is. Yes they're deffinately trying it on.

A full set of Mintex disks and pads can be brought for £200 and they're easy to fit.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CROMA-1-9-2-4JTD-FRONT-REAR-BRAKE-DISCS-PADS-305M-/300342836027

That a good point well made.. Are you free tomorrow afternoon Shadeyman, if so would it be ok for us to come up, it would be my Wife (carer) and my youngest (also disabled), if its ok can you message me your address and a convenient time for yourself.

I'm helping a friend lay new floors tomorrow but I'm not far away so yes I'm free tomorrow. Will message you my address and mobile number now.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
OK the Dealer has agreed to replace the front discs and pads, he said this morning he has bought the discs but needs to know if they are Bosch or Lucas pads as they are different ? are they different pads ?

pads go with size of disc, have a look in croma section. his motor factor may be asking what make calipers he has but if they go further into system will find out there will only be able to supply 1 sort because the others dont exist.

he has ordered new croma discs and not classic croma discs?

he has ordered new croma discs and not classic croma discs?

Ohh , lol, I blooming hope so, and yeah checked with FIAT and some motor factors and they say its one part (FIAT part number 77363627) for the pads, I will phone him again tomorrow.

Back