Styling alfa 156 seats

Currently reading:
Styling alfa 156 seats

They look so good :( i didnt get them in the end. they wanted 110 for the both of them.

Attachments

• 20120317_121506.jpg
    20120317_121506.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 90
They are nice seats.
My 156 has those in red leather.
Very early ones (pre mid 1999) had lumber adjustment on the drivers seat, but that went away when they got side airbags.

Red ones would be to die for, but getting in the back may no longer be an issue as my rear seats may stay out from now on. I also came across some subaru legacy cloth/leather seats which were mint and a possibility. Anyone have spare money?

Why do people keep looking info alfa or punto :p? You want something that hugs you, then i can't recommend Recaro out any Ford cosworth highly enough, i got these fitted to my cinq

seat_1.JPG

I paid £110 for them posted! Also came with rear seats and door cards but i bin them all lol.

Ming

Hmm these subaru seats are starting to sound a good idea I affectivly paid 20quid for my punto seats so was a bargain in my eyes :)

But after going for a ride in my mates scoobie a few weeks back the way they hug you is amazing

Maybe in a few weeks once I've done the bits I gotta do I might give them a second thought :)

Lee

you mean seat to runners i assume.. tbh i never seen them check under the seat on an MOT just that its solidly mounted so unless they are really critical it will prob be ok spot welded.. However, do you really want to drive it if its only got a few spot welds on.. If you crash they will not be strong enough to hold the seat i don't reckon unless it is just a slow crash.

Back