adrian flux insurance

Currently reading:
adrian flux insurance

D

Danny

stupid question i know been reading bout the discounts you get as a boo member which i am. :).
do you have to be a member of the fiat motor club or just boo to get the discounts how do you go about this to get this is this worth doing? has anyone else got quoted by them im 18 so im expecting high insurance again?

cheers guys
DannyBOi12v
[email protected]

Im with them and they have been the cheapest for me since i have needed insurance, but they send you a lot of forms to send out, mainly asking if you have mods.

They will ask you if your a member of any motor clubs, just say boo and you will qualify for the discount.

Just ask Wim to send em soemthing on headed paper, as they are likely to ask for supporting docs that you are a meber of BOO.

First quote we got from them for my bro and his 1.8 was cheaper than anyone else.

We then got the quote for his 1.8 modified, and the quote dropped 400 quid! So even if its alloys or just a gear knob, always declare it with Flux ;)

Wimmy sent me an email with my membership number which i printed and sent to them and that was fine, best insurance i know if you have mods mine are all declared :)