ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

Currently reading:
ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

bleh right ill be there at 7:45 :D

will meet you lot at tescos by the ikea in wembly right :p.. i know the ikea anyway.. cant miss the bloody thing.

im coming basicly from ikea edmonton :)

ill be on my own now though but ill be there in the uno :D!

any idea where we are likely to park in the tescos? big car park

quick Q about getting to the tescos. to get into brent park (coming from north london) is it best to take the first left turn after the bridge from the north circular and then follow the road round (as if going to wembley arena) or is it best to turn at the ikea turning and find it that way heh.

cheers

Dammit....why am I so far away!

I would go...but its a mad distance round trip...plus I wouldnt be leaving Lancs till 7:30pm, so thats my reason...

Little_red_buzz_box said:
Near Haverhill... ne one wanna take me ?:p

lauren xoxox

Surley its not that hard for you to get there, is it not just M11 down then north circular from Cambridge way?

Could you not get to at least a service station near bottom of M11 and see if anyone is willing to take you from there say so you don't get lost in London, that may be a compromise for those that are nearish but to far to go out there way to get you?

Aaron.

Bushboy said:
quick Q about getting to the tescos. to get into brent park (coming from north london) is it best to take the first left turn after the bridge from the north circular and then follow the road round (as if going to wembley arena) or is it best to turn at the ikea turning and find it that way heh.

cheers

past the iron bridge, take the first left, follow round, i think the right at the lights further down is a no right turn

Back