ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

Currently reading:
ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

At an Italian Night? Bah you can park anywhere.

Its the last Wednesday of the month Street Cruise where you have to park in trees and dustbins etc.

Dont' worry about it trust me.

Unless Italian night has gotten Crazy Busy all of a sudden.

If you want your motor in the Car Park For people to Admire then you should be there for 1900 if you going to park on the street and admire the other cars then its not a problem.

mase said:
ok people, ive just been on the fone to ace about parking.....

they are talkin about gettin there before 6pm if we want a decent space together, if we leave it till 8pm, there might not be anywhere and we will be dotted where ever there is space!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mase, i've never got there before 7, generally about 730pm (chas always arrives after me!), and there has always been space, even in the height of summer, 6pm? unless they know something about this particular night? the last one although quite a few cars, the middle of the car park was still empty.

turboned said:
mase, i've never got there before 7, generally about 730pm (chas always arrives after me!), and there has always been space, even in the height of summer, 6pm? unless they know something about this particular night? the last one although quite a few cars, the middle of the car park was still empty.

thats fine then mate.... do u wanna move things forward half hour, an get there for about 7:30 instead?

its upto u, your the experienced one here ;)

mase said:
ok people, ive just been on the fone to ace about parking.....

they are talkin about gettin there before 6pm if we want a decent space together, if we leave it till 8pm, there might not be anywhere and we will be dotted where ever there is space!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't worry too much, as now the winter is coming it's a lot quieter than back in the summer when the Ace was jam packed. All the classic Italians have been put into hibernation :p Now it's the hardcore Fiat/ Italian cars that turn up :slayer:

Then again, if we can get enough FF members down maybe we can fill the car park! :cool:

turboned said:

*Ahem* July meet I was there before you! You cheated and came in the Panda because it had air condition that time ;)

The August meet (I was the only Uno there :cry: ) was absolutely packed, with people parking all along the road outside and under the railway bridge. But it will be quieter now it's autumn/ winter.

Last meet there was plenty of spaces, though as Turboned said that was only in the centre of the car park.

Hello there guys I will be there for sure. I used to work a few yards from the ace cafe so i know quite well the area. if you want a place to meet before we go to the ace cafe there is an industrial estate just up the road with huge space so manu cinq and sei can fit. let me know if you want to do that and i will give you directions

hi guys,

no one panic - im coming :D just one problem... i have no idea how 2 get there?

Im coming form Southampton.. plz say sum one else is too that i could follow - even if i meet u in a services on the m3 so i can follow?

ARRH!!!!!!

S.O.S!!!

Lora said:
hi guys,

no one panic - im coming :D just one problem... i have no idea how 2 get there?

Im coming form Southampton.. plz say sum one else is too that i could follow - even if i meet u in a services on the m3 so i can follow?

ARRH!!!!!!

S.O.S!!!

you my dear are in luck.

me an jamie are meetin at the eastbound HESTON services on the m4 at 7:00pm...

its just passed junction 3, u wanna meet us there?

PM me if u got any problems (y)

what sorta time will people be there till? i wont be able to leave till about 8:30 so that means me getting there art around 9ish at the earliest if traffic is good and i dont get lost.

dont wanna get there as people are leaving :) wasted journey.

tbh i think i might make this a miss.. would be such a rush and ive gotta work the next day too so wouldnt be able to stay too late.. just seems a shame! loads of people goin!

Back