General A Newbies Story

Currently reading:
General A Newbies Story

Wahey :) looks in mint condition! Is this the one I linked you to the other day?

It's in great condition, got the full system too wasn't expecting that. The guy said it had been taken off the Abarth because it had a different kit put onto it

Yeah it's from the link. I messaged the sell

RyanBox I'm hoping to get it fitted before I go back to work on Friday. If not it'll be when I'm next off. I want it on ASAP, I don't want it sat in my garage for too long
puntoboii it's the full lot. I was only expecting the box but I got all of it. Was a good price as well, I think it was anyway

RyanBox I'm hoping to get it fitted before I go back to work on Friday. If not it'll be when I'm next off. I want it on ASAP, I don't want it sat in my garage for too long
puntoboii it's the full lot. I was only expecting the box but I got all of it. Was a good price as well, I think it was anyway

What you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Full kit just not allowed to because my insurers wont let me :( however my car had a tailpipe on when I bought it but I took it off. Not worth the risk imo, only got to wait another month and a bit :'(

What they don't no won't hurt ;) took me about 2 and a half or more to fit the rear box simply because of the rubbers being hard work but once I'd got it of it was straight forward :)

Full kit just not allowed to because my insurers wont let me :( however my car had a tailpipe on when I bought it but I took it off. Not worth the risk imo, only got to wait another month and a bit :'(

Just fit it and tell them when you should have put it on. Won't hurt, unless you crash.
puntoboii I paid £150 for the whole system and for the P&P from Wakefield. Only took three days to get here as well

Ah not a bad price dude :) let me no when it's fitted and your around the scunny area would like to hear it :)

I'm always in the scunny area. Only time I really leave is for work. If you see it Parker next to you just wait for me to come back and I'll show you, if not we can always meet up mate

I'm always in the scunny area. Only time I really leave is for work. If you see it Parker next to you just wait for me to come back and I'll show you, if not we can always meet up mate

Aye I won't be at my normal parking space next week got a week of but if you have if fitted next week drop me a text you've got my number and I'll meet up with you

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1395851111.742006.jpg

Just a beading photo for you lot

Anyway got my car booked in to get the Abarth system on, all happening on Tuesday.

I have one concern though. Will it fit??

Lol you are a paying customer mate its not like they are doing it for free or mates rates etc.

They said they might not be able to do it with it going onto a diesel. As it might be a different size

Back