General A 4x2 Friendly Off-Road Yorkshire Weekend -- The Third

Currently reading:
General A 4x2 Friendly Off-Road Yorkshire Weekend -- The Third

Oh wow, ok, didn't expect that! :eek:

I'll speak to Mum & then Vernon, but that could certainly work. It would only be Sat night anyway (I'd leave the cats with a hundredweight of food & they'd be fine for one night). (y)

Ok, just let me know what you're doing once you've worked it all out(y) Seems silly to spend a load of money on a room elsewhere when we will have one empty anyway:)

Ok, just let me know what you're doing once you've worked it all out(y) Seems silly to spend a load of money on a room elsewhere when we will have one empty anyway:)

AndyPanda4x4 I've just updated the main thread - I'm in, with the red scraggy thing! (y) Red scraggy thing is getting an oil change tomorrow in preparation (probably its only preparation!!) - don't really like the colour of the existing oil even though it was allegedly changed 4k ago.

panda1408 if the offer's still there Freddy, use of your spare room Sat night would be great. :worship: It looks like I can't persuade Mum (though I haven't given up), and sadly Vernon has confirmed he's 100% unable to attend now. :(. If that's not ok, just let me know & I'll find somewhere to book - as you say though, it's a shame to have it sitting empty & I can chuck something into the pot to help towards your expenses. (y)

Last edited:
AndyPanda4x4 I've just updated the main thread - I'm in, with the red scraggy thing! (y)

panda1408 if the offer's still there Freddy, use of your spare room Sat night would be great. :worship: It looks like I can't persuade Mum (though I haven't given up), and sadly Vernon has confirmed he's 100% unable to attend now. :(. If that's not ok, just let me know & I'll find somewhere to book - as you say though, it's a shame to have it sitting empty & I can chuck something into the pot to help towards your expenses. (y)

Yes, the offer is still there Gavin, the room is yours(y)

Awesome work guys. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Gav, this must mean that you are signing up for some midnight mechanics aswell, staying with Freddy and all :D

Midnight mechanics, I don't think I'd be much help! I could probably manage a CD of Midnight Oil though, would that be useful? ;)

Less than a week now, are we all set? :thumbup:

All set barring anything unforeseen. (y)

Red scraggy thing still working - check
Petrol - check
Stout boots - check
Accommodation - hopefully check (I'll just follow Freddy!)
Toothbrush - check

That's about it I think, so just a few days digging people out of holes with the tax office, then I can do something more useful next weekend. :slayer:

Really sorry everyone especially to Andy who has organised this but I'm going to have to bail.
cry.gif

There's a family do on that there's isn't any getting out of, this is killing me inside the thought of spending the day with the oldies rather than coming out playing with all of you Panda nutters!! I've recently bought a gopro which I was hoping to get some good footage with n'all, am gutted
thumb_down.gif

I was really looking forward to destroying my new starter motor in the mud puddles again testing the Panda to/beyond its limits!!!!!
banghead.gif

Deepest apologies, I hope you all have a good weekend and im looking forward to seeing the pics!

Michael

Woo hoo!

MOT done - just a reassuring volume of advisories to fiddle with for fun before next year.

We're in at Black Swan on Saturday night but will miss Saturday's drive due to friend's new baby, patting quest.

Where's the evening action at Andy?

Hi all, just sent you all a PM. We are having to change the meeting point for BOTH DAYS to The Black Swan pub in Fearby, as the Sheep Fair is in town and the rec will be filled with countyside types (like worse than me). Sorry for this last minute change and I hope it doesn't cause any problems. The postcode is HG4 4NF...

The pub is easy to find, entering Masham go past the rec, follow the road up the hill and past the petrol station, on the next right hand bend there is a turning to the left for Fearby and Healey - head down here 2 miles and the pub is on the main road on the left hand side.

Back