20v turbo

Currently reading:
20v turbo

Yep thats a good thing IMO. Most people under 21 can't handle their drink anyway.

:yeahthat:

Binge drinking youngsters have reached epidemic proportions in the UK - we're officially the worst in Europe. That is going to be a time bomb for liver problems when these hardened drinkers get older (n)

Not only that, but anyone see the American comedian Chris Rock on Jonathan Ross recently? One of the things he said was that he was amazed at how much people drink in the UK and how drunk they get. That just shows that us in the UK are being seen as pi$$heads by the rest of the world :(

:yeahthat:

Binge drinking youngsters have reached epidemic proportions in the UK - we're officially the worst in Europe. That is going to be a time bomb for liver problems when these hardened drinkers get older (n)

Not only that, but anyone see the American comedian Chris Rock on Jonathan Ross recently? One of the things he said was that he was amazed at how much people drink in the UK and how drunk they get. That just shows that us in the UK are being seen as pi$ by the rest of the world :(

tis crazy :rolleyes: i know people that get steamed 3-4 times a week, and come in to work every day (n)

(i honestly dont drink hardly at all..... i did before i got my car, but the car provided a good excuse to stop going to pissups)

i dont think i will be drinking 'a lot' till next christmas season now :D

i dont see the point in going out weekly (or every few days) and getting absolutely rat arsed (n)

1 or 2 drinks at home is enough for me on say a friday night but thats about it ;)

i dont think i will be drinking 'a lot' till next christmas season now :D

i dont see the point in going out weekly (or every few days) and getting absolutely rat arsed (n)

1 or 2 drinks at home is enough for me on say a friday night but thats about it ;)

josh doesnt get out much then :p

nah, same here, most of the time, and if i do go out, its not drinking.
funny, a lot of the people that i work with would consider it a waste of a weekend :rolleyes: thats factory workers for ya.....

when i do go out we usually go out more for a cinema and meal kind off thing :D

i find that a bit more fun then going clubbing etc, as it works out probably cheaper (ive only ever been clubbing once and i had to drive because the club was about 30 miles from me - as they all are) :eek:

it is nice as it gets nearer christmas though to have a few drinks in my town and catch up with people i dont see for ages

saying that at the crimbo party with work i did get very, very drunk (i ended up nearly naked :devil:).

Back