Technical 2014 Fiat 500L Pop - Replacement of rear bumper cover.

Currently reading:
Technical 2014 Fiat 500L Pop - Replacement of rear bumper cover.

futurefiat

Hi. New here. I had a little fender bender with a boulder on the side of my driveway and looking to replace the rear bumper cover and impact bar. I had purchased one(bumper cover) on Ebay that said it was compatible but after getting it home (8 hours of driving) I noticed that the valance was different. A complete oversight on my part. I did try and start fitting pieces of the old cover into the new. The silver part in the picture below I was able to take off the original and it looks like it fits perfect into this new bumper cover.

1714834080208.png

I tried top inseret the light housings from the old cover into the new. The light housing, pictured below (just a sample picture), feels really tight going in. I didn't force it all the way in but I am wondering if this might be a different part number too.

1714834240189.png

I am hoping that instead of driving all the way back to return it or buying another one on Ebay that matches(but the wrong color) that I might be able to find out if the one I bought is compatible. Is there a compatibility chart somewhere that I can use to look up this info or someone here that can tell me?

Old bumper cover part number(embossed on the inside of the cover) is 735550741
The bumper cover I bought is 735570834

This light fixture covers are 735550747 and 735550746

THANKS!!!!

Back