General 2008 Fiat Punto Dynamic - I just bought one!

Currently reading:
General 2008 Fiat Punto Dynamic - I just bought one!

irdeto

Hi guys,

I just purchased a Fiat Punto 2008 model (Dynamic) 5 door hatch car in Sydney!!

And I think I am in love with it :)

I pick it up tomorrow from the dealer.

But I was wondering - are there many accessories?

I notice that the audio system seems very basic.

Can anyone tell me if the CD player can play MP3 Also? Is there an input somewhere for iPhone or iPod?

And if there is not , what are some good quality options you can recommend?

I would also like to know about parking sensors and which ones may be good quality for this car.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

90738757.jpg

from what the uk spec is the dynamic and above should play mp3's

Fiat changed the radios over the years not sure as what date early ones my 2006 one does have inputs in the back that you can use

https://www.fiatforum.com/grande-punto-guides/127299-generic-mp3-input-active-hu.html

so just have to check when you get it

if your car has Blue and me fitted (one way to check is the microsoft windows button on the steering wheel you can play music of a USB stick

As for the parking sensors i have a UK based Parking Dynamics

http://parkingdynamics.co.uk/

system fitted its not perfect on rough ground it goes loopy but on a car park its fine with the added bonus there are no holes to drill into the bumper

and welcome to the forum :wave:

that wont play mp3 its should say mp3 above the cd slot if its a series 1( do you have alloy wheels) then it wont have blue and me.if its a series 1 same as mine you can add an aux in onto the back if thats any help to you check the guides.

congrats on the new car

Thank you for the welcoming to the forum and the well wishes.

It is an awesome little car.

Just picked it up from the dealer.

It's still got a few months of new car warranty.

The dealer suggested that in Australia I use someone like 'the car kit company' in Australia for iphone integration, bluetooth and rear parking sensors.

Just thought I would post that in case another aussie is wondering. Apparently they have fitted Fiat's many times.

Back