General Fiat Grande 2008 & Echo Auto (Blue & Me)

Currently reading:
General Fiat Grande 2008 & Echo Auto (Blue & Me)

Baz1976

Hi All,

Completely new hear and not a genius when it comes to Blue & Me and have phone connected via Bluetooth and have bought a Auto Echo but am struggling for the echo to play to the stereo, any ideas as cant seem to get usb in glove box to work, have Amazon Echo device plugged into Ciggie lighter as well tried that all working in terms of power, but anytime i ask for alexa to play the echo auto plays ut to my iphone. It is paired with Blue & Me but just cant get it to play the music to the stereo, Any help people?

Thanks

Baz

You cannot stream music wirelessly or via Bluetooth to blue and me, your phone will only be paired for making and taking calls.

You will need to connect the echo auto via a 3.5mm to 3.5mm lead usually supplied with the echo auto, it should then play through the radio.

The main issue you may have is not all blue and me setups came with a 3.5mm aux input

I should also add that it is possible to connnect your iPhone via usb but the early blue and me systems were not designed for the iPhone (seeing as the iPhone only came out in 07 and no one expected it to be such a massive success) therefore your 2008 grande will never have been designed to be compatible, they did release a little usb dongle that you plugged into the car usb and then the iPhone into the dongle but you don’t want to know how much they cost now if you can even find one for sale.

Non on eBay right now and non on other selling sites that I can see. You can spend a fortune on the adaptor and find that it still won’t work anyway as they were never designed for modern iPhones really they were only meant for the old iPod, so it’s hit or miss if you’ll get it to work

Just search the internet for Blue and me adaptor

Last edited:
WOW!!!! Thanks so much everyone so helpful, and possibly saved me going mad step by step. Thanks

Back