200 Bhp Cams??? :d :d

Currently reading:
200 Bhp Cams??? :d :d

will run. 200bhp in a punto will never get an 11 sec 1/4mile the average starlet GT with 220-260bhp gets anywhere between 12.5 and 14.0 sec 1/4mile and usually have LSD etc...

Also thats boosting from roughly 1.0BAR to 1.4BAR.

I've got a feeling hes been on one of the calculation websites that are about lol -_-

hiya again peeps :D i go all the dyno readouts and as for the 1/4 mile was just what i was told im just puttin the cams on at the minute seems i replacing the turbo seals, lol! AND AS FOR THE QUESTION OF THE BRAKES, it has calipers of a bigger car, dunno what but its does because the pads have wore low and Standard Gt pads are are way to small, i think they of a coupe, dont hold me to it! and surely it would do that quarter mile with the nitro? :S

as for the 1/4 mile was just what i was told

Umm...

and surely it would do that quarter mile with the nitro? :S

Producing power is one thing. Actually putting that power down on the road with FWD and without wheelspinning like a mofo is another matter entirely ;)

Proof of the pudding is in the eating. A dyno reading of the car on the rollers would prove the power and torque, and a 1/4 mile slip from a reputable dragstrip would prove the acceleration time. Anything else is pure speculation and hearsay.

Last edited:
yes a performance cam will add on top of that, but maybe an all out performance cam would make the car pretty undrivable (eg 2000rpm idle), look around th puntosports forums, they are all GT nuts on there so will know whats best for your setup.

Back