Styling 18" wheels

Currently reading:
Styling 18" wheels

just a pity they didnt make the 17"s into 18"s:( as the 17"s have a better finish and design but not the presence of the 18"s getting myself confused here but you know what i mean:)

I completely agree with jassyo, I musch prefer the finish on the 17 inch wheels, but as with all larger wheels the 18's have a bit more presence. I thought about a Bravo and i'd defo have the 17 inch wheels with most exterior colours.

I think the 18's are a bit of a gimmick.

I don't like the 17" wheels that come as standard on the sport - just look to boy racer ish to me, didn't fancy the 18's - harder ride, pricier tyres etc, so went for the 17" 10 spoke fiat accessory alloys and am very happy with them too!!!

Tbh with ya, for the price of the 18's it isnt rly worth it, with the difference in tyre size the overall sie isnt that much different, keep the 17's!:slayer:

My white tjet sport was ordered with 18" and i LOVE them.

They fill out the arches way better than the 17" does (visually that is) ... the feel is a bit more direct and it takes bends like a beaut!

I didnt like the 17" either - i think they are way too complex in the design - its a bit messy. I recommend the 18" but hey - i totally dig that people like the 17" - theyre just not for me :)

My white tjet sport was ordered with 18" and i LOVE them.

They fill out the arches way better than the 17" does (visually that is) ... the feel is a bit more direct and it takes bends like a beaut!

I didnt like the 17" either - i think they are way too complex in the design - its a bit messy. I recommend the 18" but hey - i totally dig that people like the 17" - theyre just not for me :)

Hey, what's this??? There's another raccoon on here besides me??????:confused:

How did that happen?:D

Back