Ducato 14 plate Fiat Ducato radio

Currently reading:
Ducato 14 plate Fiat Ducato radio

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Nathan b

Hi guys, new guy here - i hope this is the correct place i did trt and find the bit for radio codes..

So ive bought a 14 plate Ducato, i have acquired a code from Guest wolverhampton where the van was originally sold however its the wrong code and a different head unit has been put in but Fiat couldnt help me anymore than that.. its a delphi 250fl.. photo attached, wondering if there is anyway somebody could get me a code please? Many thanks
IMG_2839.jpeg

Hi guys, new guy here - i hope this is the correct place i did trt and find the bit for radio codes..

So ive bought a 14 plate Ducato, i have acquired a code from Guest wolverhampton where the van was originally sold however its the wrong code and a different head unit has been put in but Fiat couldnt help me anymore than that.. its a delphi 250fl.. photo attached, wondering if there is anyway somebody could get me a code please? Many thanks
Sorry.... I don't have codes for Delphi radios.

The dealer would only have originally set codes if it’s been replaced even under warranty I doubt the code was updated is there perhaps a manual that may have been written on otherwise I’d try an ebay code service.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back