Technical 08 BRAVO 1.9TD - FRONT WINDOW ISSUES

Currently reading:
Technical 08 BRAVO 1.9TD - FRONT WINDOW ISSUES

TEMPRATD

Hi I have an issue with my Fiat which I find strange, with the front windows being electric, I have to turn off the car, remove the key , replace the key and turn on the ignition and open the drivers door in order to open the passengers window. No I am not cracking up, if we are heading off anywhere and the passenger wants to open their window, I have to stop and go through that process. The Bravo is an 08 1.9diesel 4 door.
The passenger window will not open operating the switch on the passengers door. And yeah, I have to open the drivers door..............

Hi I have an issue with my Fiat which I find strange, with the front windows being electric, I have to turn off the car, remove the key , replace the key and turn on the ignition and open the drivers door in order to open the passengers window. No I am not cracking up, if we are heading off anywhere and the passenger wants to open their window, I have to stop and go through that process. The Bravo is an 08 1.9diesel 4 door.
The passenger window will not open operating the switch on the passengers door. And yeah, I have to open the drivers door..............

Hi :)

Common wiring fault on a Grande.. wires stress and break near the hinge

Think Bravo has had switch issues though

Attachments

• 20200912_135103.jpg
    20200912_135103.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Back