General Stilo Club Greece Stikes Again...

Currently reading:
General Stilo Club Greece Stikes Again...

john_stil

Hi everybody again... I'm very glad every time when i login to your site... and also happy to show you pictures from our events and meetings...

There some pics of our latest meeting, which was a photoshoot for 2 Greek auto magazines with 40 Stilos...

enjoy my friends....

Great day... Great Cars... Great Club...
HPIM0559.JPG

Ready to take off...
HPIM0562.JPG

3 rows off Stilos...13 X 3 =39 +1...40...
HPIM0567.JPG

Nice b.....s
HPIM0568.JPG

Again...
HPIM0570.JPG

My fathers Stilo... and mine... Stilo Family...
HPIM0553.JPG

bozzy said:
I have been thinking about upgrading from my 1.6 Dynamic to an Abarth for some time. These pictures have just upped the game and I will be making a purchase asap. Thanks Stilo Greece, I needed that.

Should've just talked to one of us mate! we don't need photo's to talk someone into buying an abarth. :D (y)

Great lineup, love the yellow one at the front, not very adventurous with colours in Greece, where are all the Red ones!!! I think we'd struggle to pull that off in the UK, has fiat even sold that many in the UK (y)

our next meeting is a DIY day and its going to be held at a fiat dealers garage....not a great scenery though...we 'll keep u in touch...!!

Last edited:
Was a pretty awesome photo shoot we will post pics once the magazine is out :) silver is a pretty common color for cars here in greece cause of the heat :) mine is in the middle by the way with the schumacher bumper. :) We had i think 2 reds also. :) The club is REALLY starting to get big. We are organizing a trip with the club to go see formula 1 in constatinople ( i know it called instanbul but greeks will always call it constantinople its a long story )

Yesssss...

Please take them away...

Enough of them, I have my Stilo and I am fine.

Suprisingly, Northern Greece has more colorful Stilos, especially to the fact that TAXIs in Athens are yellow and most of the guys there prefer other colours for their cars.

ok the trade is on....10 girls are ready and packed to ship to the island..we expect urs 10...any good???? (they are nice guys mary, indeed, won't hurt u) :D

Back