Technical stilo 2 door hatch inside door panels

Currently reading:
Technical stilo 2 door hatch inside door panels

Hi new to the forum (well first post been reading for over 2 years)

I have searched the forum for an answer but cant seem to find info anywhere here or any other sites on where i could get replacement inside door panels. Ive tried scapeyards but noone seems to have stilos :bang:

The 2 inside door handles have both snapped away from the rest of the pastic. Any advise on how i could get replacements or ideas on the cost would be great.(y)

To me it would have been pretty obvious that if you cant get second hand then its a fiat dealer part..:D

yeh.. but your old :p

But with age come experience..done it and made the f*ck up when I was younger..but did learn from it unlike some of you..erm lets call you younger folk on here now..Modernise your car and expect the sh*it that comes with it..dont moan about it when it happens..some advise free of charge in this instance ..next time I will charge you at the going rate..;)

But with age come experience..done it and made the f*ck up when I was younger..but did learn from it unlike some of you..erm lets call you younger folk on here now..Modernise your car and expect the sh*it that comes with it..dont moan about it when it happens..some advise free of charge in this instance ..next time I will charge you at the going rate..;)

will the going rate be in pounds or shillings? :eek:
everyone makes mistakes, and people need to make there own to learn from them.. not just look at everything others have done and not try anything for themselves

runs away :eek:

y? lol

i know what he's saying..
ie better to learn from others mistakes so you don't have to pay for them yourself etc!
however it is true that people learn more from there own mistakes!

PNL and many others on here always give sound advice, but i feel sometimes there is a patronising attitude towards some new members..

i.e "To me it would have been pretty obvious that if you cant get second hand then its a fiat dealer part"

whether intentional or not, this may make the O.P feel uneasy/ stupid?

even though we all know it was meant in the best lighthearted way...

also. people are critisised for trying anything new..
i know i am everytime i mention doing anything lol.
like when i wanted to go euro etc.. people said not too, said it would look stupid, and never work.. but look at the result now because i tryed something new :)

Last edited:
will the going rate be in pounds or shillings? :eek:
everyone makes mistakes, and people need to make there own to learn from them.. not just look at everything others have done and not try anything for themselves

Pounds Stirling please..;) it is written that he who hasnt made a mistake has achieved nothing..we are all human but some on here appear to be of the super type..all that can be asked of anyone in life is to listen to the voice of experience and if you wish to continue on the path which is full of thorns then by all means be out guest..we only have you other member best interests at heart..this is what I am along with the older more experienced on this section..I only ever came on board this forum to give freely my time and help with what I could ..appreciated by many and hated by some I am what I am and give freely all that I am..Have a nice day coyle and steer clear of pot holes and speed bumps there's a good lad..;) (y)

And I in no way had any intension of making the OP feel inadiquate in any way..and if I did come over that way then I do appologise..

Last edited:
Pounds Stirling please..;) it is written that he who hasnt made a mistake has achieved nothing..we are all human but some on here appear to be of the super type..all that can be asked of anyone in life is to listen to the voice of experience and if you wish to continue on the path which is full of thorns then by all means be out guest..we only have you other member best interests at heart..this is what I am along with the older more experienced on this section..I only ever came on board this forum to give freely my time and help with what I could ..appreciated by some and hated by many I am what I am and give freely all that I am..Have a nice day coyle and steer clear of pot holes and speed bumps there's a good lad..;) (y)

And I in no way had any intension of making the OP feel inadiquate in any way..and if I did come over that way then I do appologise..

no need to avoid potholes anymore..
i'll be raising the car up by around 25mm tomorrow, so wont have any problems.
speedbumps aren't even an issue at the moment, providing i slow down enough :D

also any idea how i would get hold of the small electic connection that goes into the back of the electic window controler thats also been damaged? or is it another trip the dealers.

Also does any one have any links for decent second hand car part sites i would prefer trying to get cheaper than what the dealers charge first

thanks

Back