General Fiat 500c roof parts 3D print file

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500c roof parts 3D print file

John Connor78

A6566B40-6A71-4594-A4AA-1FF8FD50AFFD.jpeg
Does anyone have a print file for 3D printing? I need one part for my roof and I can’t spent the 400+ for the whole kit. Someone must be able to 3D print it.

Maybe this chap on ebay can help you?

I wonder what he prints these parts with. If it's simple PLA they may not last very long and warp when they get hot in the sun.
But for this kind of money I hope he uses ABS

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Maybe this chap on ebay can help you?

I wonder what he prints these parts with. If it's simple PLA they may not last very long and warp when they get hot in the sun.
But for this kind of money I hope he uses ABS
Oh man you’re a legend! I’ve been looking everywhere and found a guy with a file and an Australian printer but not someone who has done it! Thanks so much I’ve even helped another person tonight with this info already.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Oh man you’re a legend! I’ve been looking everywhere and found a guy with a file and an Australian printer but not someone who has done it! Thanks so much I’ve even helped another person tonight with this info already.
Cheers, can you send me the file? [email protected].
I have same problem with my softop and i have a friend with a 3D printer. Just need the 3d file

Back