Styling Xenon lights / Rear lights tinting MK2

Currently reading:
Styling Xenon lights / Rear lights tinting MK2

kitchman - expect a plod to pull you over and to fail your next MOT
your rear lights are illegal

No reflectors and too dark (your brake lights are too dull)

and to make the image bigger - just click it

as mk2puntodan's - there visible still and i bet you'd still seem them in the dark - even if there dulled out a little

Ziggy

I have some reflectors on the bottom of the bumper kinda like the old shape focus, i havnt been pulled yet and they have been on for about a year. i have a standard red set in my loft incase and i change them for MOT it only takes 5mins.

here are my lights i used savage tail light tinting and for 10 pound u cant go wrong! here a pic :)

Attachments

• clean car with lights.jpg
    clean car with lights.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 76
You can get stick on red relectors that will meet the legal requirements. But if lights are too dim they will also fail MOT/get pulled. Brighter bulbs might help but watch out for overheating.

You can get stick on red relectors that will meet the legal requirements. But if lights are too dim they will also fail MOT/get pulled. Brighter bulbs might help but watch out for overheating.
i wont get pulled for mine and it will pass its mot as there is no tinting spray on my reflector as i put maskin tape over the reflecors and then sprayed them as u can see in the pic

Attachments

• Light prep.jpg
    Light prep.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 43
Back