Would you eat while sitting on the toilet?

Currently reading:
Would you eat while sitting on the toilet?

cant be arsed reading all the first post, but i do get the drift.

My Brava interior is very rarely cleaned,

but the SeiT is spotless, if you eat so much as a chewing gum in there i will shoot you!:mad:

What does bother me is my driving gloves (steering wheel is suede) they are not washable, so i reckon there is millions of germs in them:yuck: cant pick/wipe your nose in them very convieniently either, so they most probs got a layer of nose contents on the back of them too:eek::yuck:

i clean my car, but don't set about disinfecting it all the time. anyway it's silly having things completely sterilised all the time (surgical tools etc exempted) as it leads to people with allergys and weak immune systems. but at the same time things do need to be cleaned from time to time, i give my interior a good deep clean at least once a year, unless there is a real reason to do it again. plus i do keep the inside clean regularly.

When i was pregnant each time i got home from work i used to wipe the bits on the car that id touched with antibacterial wipes, as i work with money and the public germs are rife:yuck:

depends on what's on offer.

Sarnies..... no

Steak and chips with all the trimmings?...... sure!

eating while sitting on the throne is the most efficient way of processing food.

icon_smug.gif

its proven that people who excessivly clean (disinfect everything) are much likely to catch colds and flu more then "normal" people. one of my mates mums have an issue like that and he is one of them very "sicky" people.

got to remember we are animals at the end of the day and its only the last couple of hundred years where hygen ment more then having a **** more then 6 foot away from your food pot.

Back