Styling Would the punto HGT bumpers fit a 5 door model ?

Currently reading:
Styling Would the punto HGT bumpers fit a 5 door model ?

parents got me a punto 5 door for my first car :p rather chuffed but looking to euro style it ...... does the hgt bumpers fit the 5 door model by any chance :confused: ??

Last edited:
Thanks alot mate :D gonna buy the front bumper and get my rear one primered and sprayed to match the car :D shall colour code the handles, wing mirrors while im at it :)

sounds good mate.remember to set up a progress thread so we can all see ypur progress :)

Shall do bud :D gonna be a bit slow with progress though (n) becos am 17 and the insurance will be a fortune :(

thanks (y) al phone and see, will save me some time gettin the colour coded one rather than having to sand, primer, spray, laqour and re fit (y)

tbh mate if your going for the TRUE euro look then the 5 door bumpers are a better choice, they are easier to smooth. Can't go euro without going smooth (y)

Never really thought of tht one :D suppose its a possibility :idea: my uncles and tht are in the fabrication, spraying industry soo sounds a plan (y) get it smoothed and cleaned up for the TRUE euro styling :) gonna wait to warmer weather comes then get out and debadge and colour code her :D

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Started my Progress thread :D got out and de badged and removed the side runners today (y) lookin sharp :cool: going hunting for silver bumpers, handles and wing mirrors tomorrow :p and if i get none ....:( its out with the primer and spray paint :eek:

Back