General Work continues! Woo hoo!

Currently reading:
General Work continues! Woo hoo!

Hi Peeps

Right, now that I'm sufficiently stuffed from all food that is xmas, I thought I'd lie on a cold concrete floor and do some work on the car.
I'm very excited as the last of my engine components arrived in the post including; the throttle body, TDC sensor and HT leads!
I've done some fabrication and the passenger dash is now fully shaped & bent (not in this photo) from Alu and holes have been cut for guages.
Don't panic, in older posts you've seen that there's no carpet (again, minging) so I've riveted Alu onto the bulkhead by the glass down to the plastic tube that the carpet wrapped around.
Onto this will be the pilot purge cord, a break-glass hammer, oil & water guages, My Garmin GPS 90, a brantz tripometer and finally a rally notepad.
I've also made the bracket to hold my washer bottle.
Sorry, I love the Panda, but without a spare wheel in the engine bay, the original bottle is wasted space. You've also seen the state of the car when I started and the dirty original would look very out of place and too expensive to replace (76+VAT). Anyway, in it's place I hope to install a full compressor unit with an outlet on the wing for air tools! Cool eh?!

Nick

Attachments

• DSC00972.JPG
    DSC00972.JPG
    893.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00973.JPG
    DSC00973.JPG
    669.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00802.JPG
    DSC00802.JPG
    644.7 KB · Views: 38
Back