With or without

Currently reading:
With or without

Debadge or Not ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion, maybe smooth the whole rear bootlid and have the numberplate mounted on the rear window; i know its a bit naughty tho! I fink loose all the over badges and keep the abarth badge but leave in on the right handside; it dosent look rite in the centre but thts just my opinion!

Like it wiv the tints, light tint but effective what percentage is it.. not to keen on the limo black looks all abit to gangsta wanabe and basically cheap... what you gettin done the whole car or just the rear windows?

why the respray mate??

EDIT: dont do the rear window etched transfer!!!

Last edited:
I have one day left to decide guys :eek: I still can't make up my mind.

It looks like most people want the car debadged so that will be done in some form. But what am I gonna do with the Abarth badge.....
It has to stay on......

So do I leave it where it is or put it in the middle ? I think the middle personally but others have suggested via PM's that there will be too much space around it and it may look lost IYKWIM.... Unless I put it back on in the middle and get a bigger abarth badge from somewhere... :chin:

I have decided what I am doing now... :D That was quick. But I have no choice because I just made a purchase :D Watch this space ;)

Cheers for the input everyone (y)

Probably wont make a difference as you say you've made a purchase.
Anyway i agree you cant remove the Abarth badge.
I think you should remove the rather large 'nose' Fiat badge and keep the rest as is!
Ive partially debadged mine and just kept the 'Stilo' on the back and i think it looks good, saw it on the Merkur site (orange stilo)
I personally think its too large an area to have totally plain and also suggests a shunt up the backside that hasn't been repaired properly.
Its up to you though!
The car looks superb by the way!

Shminkypinky said:
Probably wont make a difference as you say you've made a purchase.
Anyway i agree you cant remove the Abarth badge.
I think you should remove the rather large 'nose' Fiat badge and keep the rest as is!
Ive partially debadged mine and just kept the 'Stilo' on the back and i think it looks good, saw it on the Merkur site (orange stilo)
I personally think its too large an area to have totally plain and also suggests a shunt up the backside that hasn't been repaired properly.
Its up to you though!
The car looks superb by the way!
Thanks for the input and the complement Shminkypinky (y)

The main reason for losing as many badges as possible is to keep people guessing. The amount of times I have heard people say "What is it" and then look at the back end is unbelievable. I want them to look at the back end and see nothing :D except for the Abarth badge. Then those that don't know what's what will still be left guessing :D Especially the Chavs :)
Do you have any pics of your rear Shminkypinky ? :eek:

IMHO, when i see a car de-badged or with altered badges, i wonder to myself whether it's a genuine performance model. So I recon leaving your badges as they are makes people realise it's a genuine Abarth.

KoArAnG said:
Thanks for the input and the complement Shminkypinky (y)

The main reason for losing as many badges as possible is to keep people guessing. The amount of times I have heard people say "What is it" and then look at the back end is unbelievable. I want them to look at the back end and see nothing :D except for the Abarth badge. Then those that don't know what's what will still be left guessing :D Especially the Chavs :)
Do you have any pics of your rear Shminkypinky ? :eek:

Don't have any pictures of my car at the mo, haven't really done anything to it so its a bit boring however if you look on http://www.merkur-tuning.de/indexa.html and select stilo (on the LHS) there is a yellow Stilo where I got the idea from. And I love the orange one!

Back