General Wiring look for leccy windows

Currently reading:
General Wiring look for leccy windows

jay_mz89

Established member
Hi all,

Ok hres how it stands, have GT interior inc. door cards and I have the electric window motors and mechanisms all ready to fit into my 55s

BUUUUTTTTT

I have no plugs or wiring for the electric windows. everyne I have asked want about £20 per door for the plugs and wiring, is this normal?

does anyone have any spare I can buy or anyone know where I can get them cheaper?

Im goin to some scrappys next week so might find some there but im after mk2 rear bumper, possibly front aswell in black, gonna make my car a one and only :D

front bumper might need alot of modification but the rear bumper should be a near enough straight fit as the fixing points along the top are almost exactly the same. if I can get one cheap enough then Ill do a proper thread on it to show the modifiction needed etc, I need one cos they have the number plate holder in them an I have a smoothed boot.

no ive not. I got hold of a rear one and it will need minor modification but Im not gonna fit it cos its wrong colour metallic not just gloss so wouldnt look right. Needs the top screw holes in a different place the bottom mounts will be fine but the bits that go arouns the side need hsaving down so im guessin would need about an hours worth of work to fit it properly. Im gonna re-sell the one I got though as its wrong colour. plus i didnt wanna chop the pumper to fit me exhaust round it.

Back