Technical Windscreen wiper paranormal activity

Currently reading:
Technical Windscreen wiper paranormal activity

bedofercni

Hi all!
I have a little problem with my front wiper. If I use the low speed, after a few wiping it stops. When I use it in hig speed it works fine. If I turn it high and turn it back to low speed it wipes 1-2 times and stops again... I dont know what cause this problem... Maybe the wiper relay? I have checked the other threads dealing with similar problems and I found some useful information that I have to check at the weekend, but if someone has an idea what else coud cause my problem please tell me!
Happy Easter!

Fercni

Hi all!
I have a little problem with my front wiper. If I use the low speed, after a few wiping it stops. When I use it in hig speed it works fine. If I turn it high and turn it back to low speed it wipes 1-2 times and stops again... I dont know what cause this problem... Maybe the wiper relay? I have checked the other threads dealing with similar problems and I found some useful information that I have to check at the weekend, but if someone has an idea what else coud cause my problem please tell me!
Happy Easter!
Fercni
Hi there, i've got a similar problem in my bravo and i've found several posts suggesting the culprit to be the connections to the motor. Who knows that's the problem with your uno?

Im going to check that in the weekend! I bought some contact cleaner spray so at the weekend I will check every connection and clean them. I hope this will help :D Fortunately-Unfortunately this weekend is a bit rainy so it will be easy to test if the wiper is working (y) Thanks for your help!

Back