Styling Will these alloys fit a gp?

Currently reading:
Styling Will these alloys fit a gp?

I am looking at getting some alloys for my gp multijet and was wondering if anyone knew if these would fit? They are AXE EX10 staggered alloys. They are 18", front 8j and rear 9j. The offset is et30. The stud pattern is correct just more worried about the width! Anyone any advice?

axe ex10.JPG

Thanks for the replies! Got a blank one ordered in to local garage for £24. There gonna give it a go. I will let you know if they fit or not as couldnt find anything on the forum (y)

how did the trial fit go?
im looking at getting some 8J and wondering if they will fit or not without rubbing :)

Tom

Sorry for the late respobse ive just commented on your post about the joms. Yea they fitted fine there 18 et35 and 8 j with a slight stretch of 18x35x215. Just fits on the front with a little poke and fits back about flush. Probs could if got 9j on the back but with a wider stretch but didnt fancy risking the tyre coming off round a corner lol. Probs just space the back 5-10mm with some hubcentric spacers. No rubbing or anything on the arches so happy with them. Gonna put a build thread on soon once it all starts coming together. (y)

Back