Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenny

• Spiral

• Michael

• Total voters
hehe LOL i know i couldn't live with nikki but you must admit it's good entertainment :D and who voted for aisleyne?!? she's nasty to most of the house mates, specially lea and nikki, then makes up when she thinks that she'll be nominated AND i think pete's acting a bit, notice how he wont fall out with anyone!!! however i may be wrong and i think he's most likely to win

Ok I try to avoid BB but still I see it ocasionally. What is up with that Nikki person? She going cold turkey from a £1000 a day heroin habbit? She's practically yellow and no way looks under 30. She looks like an unwell 50 year old.

P.S. Where is the none of the above option?

Derbychick said:
i think pete should win.. he`s the only one that dont annoy me... and as for nikki.... one white padded cell coming your way love
ill take good care of her :p

i think ahsleene (sp?) is gonna go, she moaned too much this week. why cant the woman just clean the bathroom like she sposed to :p

oh and lmao at glynn for washing himself with the soap for clothes not body-soap hehe dumbass

Alex-R said:
...who voted for aisleyne?!? she's nasty to most of the house mates, specially lea and nikki...
I voted for her. I reckon she's the one who's acting most like a normal human being, rather than Pete, who's afraid to upset anyone.
As for her upsetting Lea and Nikki, well good for her I say, they deserved it. Nikki is a spoilt pathetic whinger, and should stay til the end, becasue it's good TV, but she should never win. She does my head in.
H

Back