Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenny

• Spiral

• Michael

• Total voters
my life is far more entertaining than watching retards talk crap. i bet even my dull days beat anything thats happened on big brother. it takes a lot more than a room full of fame chasing weirdos to entertain me.

monkonfire.jpg

this years big brother winner got a huge suprise on leaving the house....

a buddist monk meditating as he burns to death in protest.

EDIT: got the info for ya.

June 11, 1963, Thich Quang Duc, a Buddhist monk from Vietnam, burned himself to death at a busy intersection in downtown Saigon to bring attention to the repressive policies of the Catholic Diem regime that controlled the South Vietnamese government at the time. Buddhist monks asked the regime to lift its ban on flying the traditional Buddhist flag, to grant Buddhism the same rights as Catholicism, to stop detaining Buddhists and to give Buddhist monks and nuns the right to practice and spread their religion.
While burning Thich Quang Duc never moved a muscle.

a buddist monk meditating as he burns to death in protest.

EDIT: got the info for ya.

June 11, 1963, Thich Quang Duc, a Buddhist monk from Vietnam, burned himself to death at a busy intersection in downtown Saigon to bring attention to the repressive policies of the Catholic Diem regime that controlled the South Vietnamese government at the time. Buddhist monks asked the regime to lift its ban on flying the traditional Buddhist flag, to grant Buddhism the same rights as Catholicism, to stop detaining Buddhists and to give Buddhist monks and nuns the right to practice and spread their religion.
While burning Thich Quang Duc never moved a muscle.

Rubbish! It's Rage Against The Machine's first album. Thought EVERYONE knew that :p

Attachments

• RATM.jpg
    RATM.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 11
Back