Styling which wheel??????

Currently reading:
Styling which wheel??????

need an honest opinion please as i know you lot are that....
Which alloys for George the Teapot...

option 1...

op1.jpg

or option 2

op2.jpg

funds are tight this is the best on offer to me at the moment...
Had to sell the 17's made the car handle cr*p in a dangerous way...
regards Darren...
dazzo

Thinking the same here, option 2 a bit too curvy dont you think?
saw a set of those intergrale evo
wheels, on flea bay 500 quid.... :eek:
Look the dogs on a tipo,
Rodger from Gt Yarmouth has the best Red sedi ive ever seen
with them on and it looks awesome.....
May go for them, Option 1 that is...(y)

The wheels are actually Cosmic Racing ones,
look very Alpina in a way .not as many spokes..
So i guess the voting has come to a conclusion,
Option 1 it is......
Thanks lots you lot,will go and get today
all going well...
Oh i see the german body kit people now have
a U.K based distributor... so you can all rush and
bling your Tipo's....(not)
(y) (y) (y)

Well i done it again.....(n)
done a 190 mile round trip today to collect the wheels...
and with the exicement of getting some new alloys for
George the teapot i didnt check out the PCD properly
managed to buy a set of alloys that will not fit, :cry:
Kinda funny really, can be real dumb at times...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Dazzo - Just read this thread - I would have said option 1 but your comments re "fit" seem to have answered my question.

Interested to hear you know Roger from Gt Yarmouth - we exchanged e/mails a lot some time ago when he bought the red car - it used to be mine!!

Long story but he bought it I think 2 owners after me when it was truly knackered - I sold it coz I could never get it to run reliably and in any case had the black Sedici which was always my favorite.

If you check out www.tipo16v.co.uk under "articles" you can read all about it from Fast Car - 1999.

I understand its a bit de-tuned now - in its day it was one hell of a car - I only used to see the performance occasionally when it felt like starting but boy it was quick and very loud withthe s/steel exhaust and induction kit. (now removed)

Hey Mike,
Rodger bought a lot of things from my Sedi , seem a decent guy,
knows his fiats!! so the red one was yours? Very nice it is too, Tried to access the Tipo 16v Articles before but to no availe, Just tried again and still no joy, Such a good website in the past, So how many of your old motors are dotted about, Im seeing rodger again on Weds! Any message for him??
dazzo...

I recently bought those used rims

I was told they are the original rims of the 2.0, does anyone know if this is true?

They are 14 inch and they have a 36 offset.

I will put them on my 1.4 i.e. Fiat Tipo and I hope they will fit well.

Trancendental said:
I would have thought the 2.0 had 5 studs.

no tipo 2.0 have 4 studs just as the rest lol

never seen these on british tipo's as standard, also tipo 2.0 must have minimum 15' wheels due to the disc and caliper size, with the standard alloys the caliper is mm away from the alloy wheel on the front anywayz.

i'm just speaking of the british tipo dont know if its different in other countries!

Yes - just say Hi and ask him how his cars are!! - all 4 Sedici's at the last count!!

As to all my cars - The origional black 5 door I still have, you now know about the red one and the one in the middle "PHP" also still exists but presently is out of commission with a sticking valve/top end overhaul required - Andrew the guy who has it will I think make one good car out of mine and another he has which is mechanically A1 - we shall see.

Funny really - I only bought PHP to break for spares but when I got it was to good - so put it back on the road - served me well as the everyday hack for 18 months with nearly 150k on the clock - wish I still had it as it cost so little I didn't mind "using it hard" - if you know what I mean.

Suprised you can't get into the tipo site articles - will check and post again.

Sorry to confuse - my last post was to Dazzo - if you read it that way it makes sense.

re the last Q concerning 2ltr gt wheels - in the uk they were 4 boltas stated above and actually where 4 spoke versions of the 3 door Sedici wheel (ie -not diamond cut). Prior to that I think they were an option on the 1.8.

Back