Technical Wheel colour codes?

Currently reading:
Technical Wheel colour codes?

Hello all,

Im currently refurbishing a set of Lancia wheels (I belive originally from a Beta) and I was wondering what the colour code for dark gray Tipo / Uno wheels is, as I love this colour!

Or what other options people have used and had success with, im currently looking at Rover Gunmetal with a good few coats of laquer.

Cheers for any help or suggestions!

Al.
x

I'm amazed you know the colour of original Tipo wheels - I went looking for a pic and all the tipos in members motors have aftermarket wheels - the two that dont, Teapot and Dazzdog's old Sedici both have Punto GT coloured (some sort of anthracite) Tipo alloys.

DSC003202.JPG

Last edited:
Dredged about the forum for Anthracite and found somone had posted paint codes: 653f or 672a. One a fiat and one an Alfa (appologies to whoevers post I found these on but I've forgotten!)

So now there here and might help someone in the same position as me!

Would this code be enough information to supply to Halfords to get a batch made up?

Also the wheels are Ex Lancia Beta going onto a Punto with a '90s paint colour...I think I might be wandering the road of non-standard :eek:

Very Impressed with the level of knowledge though, feeling quite grasshopper like!

x

DSC01513.jpg

The anthracite Lancia Beta / Fiat punto cross-over plan!

This is how the old girls arrived. £40 of e.bay and £40 postage for the length of England ain't too bad I thinks....

Tyres then sold to a chap with a volvo 440 as they're too wide for the Punto for £40.

Little would I know my lazy self would take nearly a year to finish them off...

DSC01868.jpg

Finished off in Pugeot steel gray. Not quite anthracite, but quite nice I think. This was just before they went for clear coating and baking at the local bodyshop. (I wussed out of clearcoating them myself) and felt they needed hardening off properly.

Only taken a year or so, but finally done, and on a budget!

A black punto, not especially interesting, but the current daily driver need some love!

Shall add a pic' once done, I know not Tipo related, but this forum has helped alot and it keeps everything together!

Al.

Back