Styling whats the best size for tango?(my sei)

Currently reading:
Styling whats the best size for tango?(my sei)

centosport'06

i have a seicento sporting and getting a bit fed up of forking out £75 a tyre :bang: when the car is driven by a learner. i was thinking of getting bigger tyres and wheels to cut the cost of the tyres i was thinking along the lines of 195/50/15? does anyone know if i could get away with that size on the 1999 sporting with the abarth kit on it?

thanks.:bang:

Surely 75 quid for two, if not you are seriously getting shafted

No EACH:eek: from F1 Autocentres and they are the cheapest in brum thats why i want to upgrade to 15"s. Found some i like on www.topgear.co.uk (in the sale) but dont know if they will fit, Tried one of my dads 15"wheels by Tango and it looks ok but not sure if they would need spacers?

No EACH:eek: from F1 Autocentres and they are the cheapest in brum thats why i want to upgrade to 15"s. Found some i like on www.topgear.co.uk (in the sale) but dont know if they will fit, Tried one of my dads 15"wheels by Tango and it looks ok but not sure if they would need spacers?

I just got some Toyo proxes (195 45 14) fitted by wheel works (in brum) for £55 a tyre...

Found some i like on www.topgear.co.uk (in the sale) but dont know if they will fit, Tried one of my dads 15"wheels by Tango and it looks ok but not sure if they would need spacers?

a link to thr actual ones would be nice to make sure they fit in the first place, just because they are 15'' doesnt mean they are suitable, the ET, PCD etc might not be applicable to the seicento

You would deffo need spacers, and maybe a tiny bit of arch work and you couldnt lower by much

right...the PCD of the wheels im looking at is 4x98, offset of 37 and width is 6.5J. will these fit with spigot rings?

Last edited:
If you're looking for tyres in Brum, I would recommend Tyres R US Ltd.

www.tyresrus.co.uk 0121 356 3387

Nice bloke, v cheap tyres... what more needs to be said!!!!

PS have never loked at the website so don't know how good/bad it is, got it off an invoice I had from them...

Back