What's made you not grumpy but not smile either today?

Currently reading:
What's made you not grumpy but not smile either today?

i have looked you said you wasn't going to discus it any more remember, and what are you doing? you are still banging on about it trying to win a new argument by bring up an old argument that you lost:rolleyes:

Im not discussing anything merely pointing out that one minute you're chucking completely inappropriate comments about, the next you're getting all high and mighty over something that was a joke.......

A joke that you couldn't work out until it was explained to you, which brings us neatly to your next point.

"the point is very valid" and that point is that you boy are a troll and idiot and a fool, you say one thing but do another.

If you're going to call people "a troll and idiot and a fool" do at least have the good grace to proof read what you've written, and maybe use the occasional capital letter? Seriously though it's not difficult to see the irony in calling me a troll when all you do these days is pick fights making stupid non-sensical arguments and generally stupid comments.

If you don't like me block me, otherwise I'll just assume you either do like me or you just thrive off the attention (y)

Im not discussing anything merely pointing out that one minute you're chucking completely inappropriate comments about, the next you're getting all high and mighty over something that was a joke.......

A joke that you couldn't work out until it was explained to you, which brings us neatly to your next point.

If you're going to call people "a troll and idiot and a fool" do at least have the good grace to proof read what you've written, and maybe use the occasional capital letter? Seriously though it's not difficult to see the irony in calling me a troll when all you do these days is pick fights making stupid non-sensical arguments and generally stupid comments.

If you don't like me block me, otherwise I'll just assume you either do like me or you just thrive off the attention (y)
there was no joke just some one who was given a job on the assumption that he had changed proving that he hadn't after all so maybe shouldn't have the job after all, and i am not the only one to call you a troll remember.

you are blocked but when bored i click the view post button to see who you are picking on this time.

resorting to picking an they way some one writes is the mark of a loser, note both my self and the site owner dont even use a capital letter for our names

and who is it thats is only here to **** people off https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/426561-good-old-british-justice-system.html?p=4083789
edit sorry you not just here to argue you also promote your youtube channel, facebook page and website but dont even have the decency to donate to the forum

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

Last edited:
resorting to picking an they way some one writes is the mark of a loser, note both my self and the site owner dont even use a capital letter for our names

You missunderstood, you called me "a troll and idiot and a fool"......

Now the usual troll response would be to immediately attack you for your resorting to insults, probably highlight your lack of intelligence and inability to form a coherent argument, then pick out a missed comma or similar. There is very little point in this as I really couldn't care less what you think of me, and I do find it funny when you get all wound up or think you've somehow 'won' something. Also I really don't have time to point out all your English language mistakes (and if I'm pointing this out then you really do have problems).

You see the main problem is you take this all to seriously and that pretty much the reason you're trying to pick a fight with me now, because you didn't have a sense of hummor or indeed the intelligence to recognise or understand ChrisUK joke.

This is all very much your problem arguing with me isn't going to fix that for you......

Vodafone won't replace my battery under warranty because I voided it. They'd have to have cleared everything off anyway?!

Very cross, ordered another one off amazon instead. Should arrive sooner too!

Vodafone won't replace my battery under warranty because I voided it. They'd have to have cleared everything off anyway?!

Very cross, ordered another one off amazon instead. Should arrive sooner too!

:confused: When you say voided did you touch the battery/open the phone or have rooted the phone or similar? Odd to refuse a battery claim for software changes (I assume it was software as you mentioned them wiping it).

:confused: When you say voided did you touch the battery/open the phone or have rooted the phone or similar? Odd to refuse a battery claim for software changes (I assume it was software as you mentioned them wiping it).

The phone was rooted and running a custom ROM. I think it's a cop out to be honest - hardly related in any way shape or form. She seemed very funny about it too!

I've heard horror stories; people getting wrong phones back, and staff rummaging through personal files on phones when they're repaired, so frankly I'd never have given the handset in anyway! Especially as I couldn't clear/backup anything without a battery.

I'd void my warranty a thousand times for how much better that phone was when I was done with it though. :D

The phone was rooted and running a custom ROM. I think it's a cop out to be honest - hardly related in any way shape or form. She seemed very funny about it too!

I've heard horror stories; people getting wrong phones back, and staff rummaging through personal files on phones when they're repaired, so frankly I'd never have given the handset in anyway! Especially as I couldn't clear/backup anything without a battery.

I'd void my warranty a thousand times for how much better that phone was when I was done with it though. :D

My iPhone battery had problems a few months back and I took it to the Apple Store. They wanted £65 to change the battery (out of warranty) and they were asking me to take off all the password and telling me the couldn't guarantee all my data wouldn't be wipe (for a battery change!?) so I used that to make my excuses and leave, I later bought a £12 battery with tools on eBay and fitted I myself I'm 5 minutes.

Won't be going back to the Apple Store for service in the future

Can't remember as to why I worked this out other than to depress myself...but since I moved out in November 2011 my house has cost nearly 32 grand in mortgage payments and deposit alone...no food costs or heating bills or anything else. WTF did I used to spend my wages when I lived at my dads? I should have been running an old Jaaaag and taking 4 holidays a year.

My iPhone battery had problems a few months back and I took it to the Apple Store. They wanted £65 to change the battery (out of warranty) and they were asking me to take off all the password and telling me the couldn't guarantee all my data wouldn't be wipe (for a battery change!?) so I used that to make my excuses and leave, I later bought a £12 battery with tools on eBay and fitted I myself I'm 5 minutes.

Won't be going back to the Apple Store for service in the future

It's easy money for them I guess! Mine cost me next to nothing and even if it's a dodgy battery, I'll just be so careful with it!

Apple employees are also the ones I read tales of rummaging through files and if they found anything good (you know what I mean..) saving them!

It's easy money for them I guess! Mine cost me next to nothing and even if it's a dodgy battery, I'll just be so careful with it!

Apple employees are also the ones I read tales of rummaging through files and if they found anything good (you know what I mean..) saving them!

Back when I did electronic engineering, I did a stint at a mobile phone repair company and yes it used to happen a lot, some engineers used to download videos and pictures for their "private collections" which was pretty sick to be fair

Back when I did electronic engineering, I did a stint at a mobile phone repair company and yes it used to happen a lot, some engineers used to download videos and pictures for their "private collections" which was pretty sick to be fair

It's a shame. Can't trust anyone!

And whilst I've nothing on there, I object to them even potentially looking!

I was hoping you'd say you'd never heard it happen! :(

Surprised anyone wouldn't back up and factory reset before sending TBH. You don't leave all your bank cards in the door pockets of your car when you take it in for a service..

Surprised anyone wouldn't back up and factory reset before sending TBH. You don't leave all your bank cards in the door pockets of your car when you take it in for a service..

Exactly. Unfortunately I couldn't have done that if I'd sent mine.

Also this apparently happens at Apple's drop in Genius bars, where people simply don't know how! I'd never let anyone I know not reset! :yum:

A lot of phones came in damaged or not powering on so people couldn't back them up or wipe them. Engineers could often get them working enough to access the files but a lot of the phones got binned so the owners just assumed it was irreparable and the files were lost.

I hasten to add of all the people who worked for the company their was only one or two who were that dishonest and despicable.

Made it safe and sound. Where I was is next to the market square where a chap sells stab vests. :)
Shame I was a day early due to my weird shift pattern I thought today was the 21st.
Practice run I guess. ;)

Back