What would you use?

Currently reading:
What would you use?

personal choice the Megs (i use it currently quite soft, but heat in the micro in winter to get nice and warm only 10 secs mind u lol) looking to try possibly another clay though...

well if you have to but the stuff from halfords go for the megs kit pick up another bottle of QD when your their as the bottle that comes with it is Tiny immsmc.

but in all honesty i'd order the Bilt hamber soft its half the price and you get a huge block of it....

when you use clay you need to keep the surface lubricated to reduce the risk of marring your paint,

the megs kit comes with about 470ml of QD (Quick detailer spray) which might not be enough to do a car (i'd always advocate using plenty of QD rather than not enough) (although you can always make your own pikey mix of clay lube using a strong mix of car shampoo and water)...

the beauty of the BH clay is that you can just use the hose and not worry about the cost of the QD ;)

it really is worth looking into the BH range (NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM)

for £29 (+£1 for soft clay) you can get a bottle of shampoo, bar of clay and a pot of paint sealant

http://www.bilthamber.com/bilthamber-special-offers.php

IMMSMC If My Memory Serves Me Correctly (y)

no, i will though i am thinking of changing..but i will give it ago lol just abit short on cash for more car detailing stuff at the mo...i've just spent 400 quid on stuff...:( with the swissvax and G and all that..and no comments about being able to buy it if i bought the kestral...i say though the MP is def. making a differance to the overall look even if i am taking the correction steps easy for now only getting rid of the hideous swirl marks on my car...all gone now just some RDS :( but i was just taking it easy with my 1st go...probably next thing i will buy..now that i have 12 quid of points with CYC, the other money can go on that, which is better soft or reg???

Back