What this site needs.

Currently reading:
What this site needs.

Bootle

For an example of a good one make car website, take a look at the Ford Scorpio Website www.fordscorpio.co.uk. (My last car - a big change from Scorpio to Panda). The Ford Scorpio website members convinced Ford of their strength such that Ford eventually agreed to allow them to publish the official Ford workshop manual on their website. I don't know of any other website which has achieved this. This was partly agreed because Haynes were never going to publish a manual for the Ford Scorpio. Will they publish one for the Panda?
The Fiat website should be a source of sound technical information, suitably organised to allow members to find the information they require.

If we tried to do that for the Panda, then everyone else would expect the same!

I see your point though, it would be good but as has been said, there's a lot of good info already on here... plus go on eBay and you might find one on CD for a fiver (y) though I don't know if they're easy to get hold of for the Panda.

The scorpio is no doubt a very good site...I have used it many times however as mentioned it only covers one car unlike FF where it covers a whole range.
Also TIS (ford manual discs) are readily available on peer to peer download sites/ebay for 99p etc so Ford aint exactly losing out.....infact it hopefully keeps these old buses out of their workshops.

Back