What the hell???

Currently reading:
What the hell???

The Volvo community forum is closed indefinately, this is the explanation:

'Volvo Community Forum is closed.A group of people have been on a campaign of disruption to destroy this forum. They have now attempted to breach the security measures to gain control of the forum. Because this security is now under threat this forum is closed for the time being.
'

How bloody pathetic, why do people have to ruin a fantastic source of knowledge and community spirit by being immature little children over an internet forum!! Who can be that sad.......

I also had a go in a C30 T5, and my does it need its traction control, but fast and sounds lovely..

More than anything im annoyed because I have a Volvo 240, and being an old Volvo, it does like to break down a fair bit, how am I going to know how to mend it now? Good job its for sale!

I just cant believe people can be that pathetic over a forum, its hardly like its anyones reason to live is it!

Possibly, there is always that sense though with Volvos of old that no matter what engine you have, you wont go quickly so dont waste the fuel trying!! (I get 23mpg from a 2.0 Auto, ouch)

I do hate the flat capper brigade though in their brown 340s, and I do get some startled looks when im overtaking 320ds on the motorway in my aged bus, its just startling coming from a Volvo forum though, they are normally cars for 'nice people'

(not coppers in S60s though)

Oh yeah thats a good one, usually kindly old biddies who think you are wearing the battery down, or irate van drivers who gesture widly.

I cant collect Ikea stuff in mine though, its a saloon and surprisingly un-spacious.

Back