Styling what should i change on my 2.0 tipo

Currently reading:
Styling what should i change on my 2.0 tipo

i have 2, tipo sedicis, and 1 is on the road and the other isnt.
i have had it 5 months and done sod all with it. next year i will get it on the road, any ideas what i could do with it,
should i take the lancia wide arches of?? and get it back original. want to change my wheels any ideas what to,
my idea was..
same colour, tinted windows, smoked coupe alloys, twin exhaust, boot smooted, doors delocked, chrome mirrors, scoop in bonnet, badboy bonnet,

if it was your car what would u do with it???

i wanted to make it a total one of.

tipo_2_0_001.jpg

tipo_2_0.jpg

im loving the arches:yum:, shame i cant put them on my 4 door. i dont think the rear colour coded bumper does in any justice, theres just to much blue and you lose the shape of the bumber if you know what i mean. it looks a bit high on the back end as well, think if you got it dropped and got some wheels with a bigger offset it would make it look alot meaner

should i take the lancia wide arches of?? -- No

want to change my wheels any ideas what to -- coupe or std
my idea was..

tinted windows-- No
smoked coupe alloys-- LE wheels
twin exhaust-- No dont be sad
boot smooted-- Smoothed, spell it correctly
doors delocked-- If you can be bothered - how would you open the door?
chrome mirrors-- F-ing hell!! It's the chaviest dog sh*t change, I see that on crappy novas, don't do it.
scoop in bonnet--no don't be stupid
badboy bonnet-- I hope you are joking.

If you do what you thought, then the car will end up on barry boys, and quite right too. It certainly wouldn't be one off, it would look like the rest of the cr@p hanging around McDonalds on a Friday night.

If it was mine (I spoke to the guy who had this in Luton in about 03 incidentally), I'd get 3 door skirts for it and have them painted to match, have the front bumper painted also and the edges or the fog lamps. Cure any rust around the arch extensions and repaint - clean the inside lip of the rear arches where most people cannot be bothered to clean. I'd also fit coupe 16vt brakes as they are a direct swap and better. Buy a new rubber lip for the front bumper.

Rich

Last edited:
Keep those arches on, I like them. Get it lowered, some nice subtle, maybe gunmetal alloys and everything else sorted and you'll be on with a winner. Plus.......interior shizzle. New seats ;)

thanks for the comments keep them coming please, i have a set of black sedici bumbers so ill put them on (next year), i wont put a twin exhaust on then, or delock the doors,
my green sedici has been sorned because it needs abit of time spending onit, and it's at my dad's garage, so i havnt got a fun car on the road:cry:, but going to make do with my 1.4 tipo, and my rusty transit.

I am inclined to agree with Rich. Fiat didn't get a lot wrong with either the 5 door or the 3 door. How good these cars are is in fact one of the best kept secrets on the planet!!

Don't F--- it up!

they are such a rare car in ireland i would lose the wheels lower it as much as possible paint it black with some 15" lancia thema turbo wheels leave the arches no bad boy bonnet no flushed boot lid it will look the balls a proper phat sedici valvola tipo a rare thing to see(y)

Back