Tuning What mods have you done to your 100hp?

Currently reading:
Tuning What mods have you done to your 100hp?

I've looked around and many say it's not possible on the panda.
The panda is livelier than the 1.4 sport according to reviews so maybe that is the key and that remapping would soften the panda?

Yeah I've looked long and hard too... Some where I've found a thread explaining why panda couldn't be remapped so every one used piggys. But the gains are rubbish and not worth it as u pay up to £300 for a piggy then up to £500 for remap and RR day. All that for a gain of up to 15bhp max. For £800 u can turbo kit ur panda from eBay if u do work urself for 50% gain instead of possible 15%.

So it's not effective really then.

For the money surely you could mate the abarth engine to the HP box, mapped can make 180 if you get one from the SS

That is what I was thinking, so is it crack able or not? Judging that the character of the engine is different between super fire and multi air then I'm not sure it's the same ECU.

what is this ulter-sport backbox a few people have? never heard of it.

Its a replacement back-box that has a choice of 2 tailpipe sizes and looks a bit more chunky than the standard one but without being noisy like a Ragazzon/supersprint, its not S/S but they are coated in some sort of black stove paint.
I've got one on mine and its a nice quality back-box although it doesn't quite fit as well as oem it does look the part..

http://new.ulter.com.pl/?lg=en

They do sell on E-bay but its cheaper to get them straight from Poland and you can pay with paypal.(y)

I got one also, went for the 80mm tail pipe had to by a multi hole exhaust hanger and it now fits perfectly! If you use the original rubber nearest the wheel the tail pipe touches the bumper with the new hanger it spaces it away great.

I got one also, went for the 80mm tail pipe had to by a multi hole exhaust hanger and it now fits perfectly! If you use the original rubber nearest the wheel the tail pipe touches the bumper with the new hanger it spaces it away great.

Yes.. its a really nice quality part so I suspect its my rushed fitting that means it doesn't sit quite straight.....i'll go and sort it out......when it stops raining.....in april..............

Its a replacement back-box that has a choice of 2 tailpipe sizes and looks a bit more chunky than the standard one but without being noisy like a Ragazzon/supersprint, its not S/S but they are coated in some sort of black stove paint.
I've got one on mine and its a nice quality back-box although it doesn't quite fit as well as oem it does look the part..

http://new.ulter.com.pl/?lg=en

They do sell on E-bay but its cheaper to get them straight from Poland and you can pay with paypal.(y)
I knew having a polish wife would pay off 1 day. my brother inlaw in now looking to see if he can find it cheaper and a cheaper courier, in the form of petrol money to a family friend who runs a van back and forth every couple weeks. get in.
looks pretty decent, and its the one on ebay? @ £155?

Back